Florida Gators vs South Carolina Gamecocks Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 25
The South Carolina Gamecocks visit the Florida Gators at Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 25th. The Gamecocks are 17-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 134 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the South Carolina Gamecocks and Florida Gators.
Florida Gators Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Florida
- The Florida Gators are currently 11-8 on the season.
- The Gators are averaging 72.3 points per game. Combining with Gamecocks’ 63.8 points per game gives a total of 136.1, which is 2.1 more than the current Over/Under of 134.
Florida Gators Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||72.3||86|
|Points Allowed Per Game||65.3||66|
|Assists Per Game||12.2||58|
|Rebounds Per Game||33.3||92|
|Blocks Per Game||5.9||5|
Key Players for Florida
- Colin Castleton leads Florida with 14.8 points per game in 19 games.
- Kyle Lofton leads Florida with 3.2 assists per game in 17 games.
- Colin Castleton leads Florida with 7.8 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Alex Klatsky leads Florida with a 100.0 FG% through 4 games.
- Alex Klatsky leads Florida with a 100.0 3PT% through 4 games.
South Carolina Gamecocks Stats and Betting Info
Trends for South Carolina
- The South Carolina Gamecocks are currently 8-11 on the season.
- The Gamecocks are averaging 63.8 points per game. Combining with Gators’ 72.3 points per game gives a total of 136.1, which is 2.1 more than the current Over/Under of 134.
South Carolina Gamecocks Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||63.8||159|
|Points Allowed Per Game||72.6||223|
|Assists Per Game||10.6||74|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.5||154|
|Blocks Per Game||2.8||116|
Key Players for South Carolina
- Gregory Jackson II leads South Carolina with 15.9 points per game in 19 games.
- Meechie Johnson leads South Carolina with 3.5 assists per game in 17 games played.
- Gregory Jackson II leads South Carolina with 6.7 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Josh Gray leads South Carolina with a 52.4 FG% through 19 games.
- Chico Carter Jr. leads South Carolina with a 46.3 3PT% through 18 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.