Flames vs. Wild Player Props | Kirill Kaprizov | Tuesday
The Minnesota Wild host the Calgary Flames on Tuesday, 8:00 PM ET at Xcel Energy Center. The Calgary Flames are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +120.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Minnesota Wild is -140. The Wild are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6 goals.
The Wild and Flames have met twice this season, with the Wild winning once and the Flames winning once.
Kirill’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Kirill Kaprizov (MIN) has stayed under his points prop in 15 of his last 18 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 18.50% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-200) are at FanDuel.
Kirill’s stats vs. Calgary Flames
Kirill’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Flames at Wild
- The Wild are 6-0 as favorites in their last 6 games
- The Wild are 5-0 at home in their last 5 games
- The Flames are 9-1 ATS as underdogs in their last 10 games
- The Flames are 8-1 ATS as away underdogs in their last 9 games
- The Flames are 5-2 ATS in second half of a back-to-back in their last 7 games
Kirill’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.10||14||0.1|
|GAgst / Gm||2.96||14||-0.1|
Kirill’s Notable Teammates
- Matt Boldy (MIN) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 22 of his last 27 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 25.12% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (-141) are at FanDuel
- Joel Eriksson Ek (MIN) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 10 of his last 14 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 14.22% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (-128) are at FanDuel
- Mats Zuccarello (MIN) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 16.75% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-152) are at FanDuel
- Matt Boldy (MIN) has stayed under his points prop in 6 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 20.29% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-102) are at FanDuel
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.