Flames vs. Predators Player Props | Nazem Kadri | Monday
The Nashville Predators host the Calgary Flames on Monday January 16th, 11:04am ET at Bridgestone Arena. The Nashville Predators are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 118.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Calgary Flames is -138. The over/under is set at goals.
In their first and only matchup this season on November 3, 2022, the Predators won by a score of 4-1.
Nazem Kadri Season Stats
- Nazem Kadri averages 0.4 goals, 0.4 assists, and 0.8 points per game.
- Kadri’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Nashville Predators is set at 0.5 which is 0.3 less than than his season average of 0.8.
- Kadri’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Nashville Predators is set at 0.5 which is 0.1 more than his season average of 0.4.
- Kadri’s goals line for this matchup vs. Nashville Predators is set at 0.5 which is 0.1 more than than his season average of 0.4.
- Kadri’s shots on goal line for tonight’s matchup vs. Nashville Predators is set at 3.5 which is the same as than his season average of 3.5.
Nazem Kadri Notable Teammates
Nashville Predators Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NHL Computer Picks For Player Props
NHL computer player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
A seasoned sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NHL Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
A seasoned sports betting and casino content specialist covering US markets for over a decade. She enjoys long walks, old movies, and learning new ...[Read full bio]