Falcons vs. Panthers Player Props | Matt Ryan | Week 14
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Matt Ryan and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
NFC South foes meet in Week 14 when Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons (5-7) take the field against the Carolina Panthers (5-7) at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Matt Ryan’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ryan Season Stats
- Ryan has passed for 2,914 yards (242.8 per game) while completing 68.1% of his passes (286-for-420), with 16 touchdowns and 11 interceptions.
- Ryan has racked up 1,624 air yards on completed passes, to rank ninth in the NFL.
- He’s also rushed 24 times for 45 yards and one touchdown, averaging 3.8 yards per game.
- Ryan has stayed on his feet for nine rushing yards after contact this season.
- He has scored 17 combined touchdowns this season, 73.9% of his team’s 23 offensive TDs.
Ryan’s Notable Teammates
- Cordarrelle Patterson has run for 489 yards on 106 carries (40.8 yards per game), with four rushing touchdowns this year. He also has 44 catches for 518 yards (43.2 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Kyle Pitts has recorded 49 receptions (on 82 targets) for 709 yards and one touchdown.
- Patterson is averaging 43.2 yards per game, having racked up 44 receptions (57 targets) for 518 yards and five touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Carolina
- Carolina has allowed three players to rack up over 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- Three players have thrown for at least two touchdowns in a game against Carolina this season.
- The Panthers haven’t given up more than two passing touchdowns to an opposing quarterback this season.
Carolina Panthers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||198.3 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||114.3 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||290.9 (2)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.2 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.1 (7)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!