Falcons vs. Cowboys Player Props | Kyle Pitts | Week 10
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Kyle Pitts for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Pitts and the Atlanta Falcons (4-4) square off against the Dallas Cowboys (6-2) in Week 10 at AT&T Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kyle Pitts’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Pitts Season Stats
- Pitts has grabbed 36 passes for a team-high 546 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted 57 times and averages 68.3 yards per game.
- He ranks 94th in the NFL with 129 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 5.3% of his team’s 19 offensive TDs.
Pitts’ Notable Teammates
- This year, Matt Ryan has put up 2,157 passing yards (269.6 yards per game) while going 209-for-301 (69.4% completion percentage) and throwing 15 touchdowns and six interceptions.
- So far this year Cordarrelle Patterson has rushed for 278 yards on 73 carries (34.8 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. Patterson also figures in the passing game, catching 38 passes for 459 yards (57.4 ypg) while scoring five touchdowns.
- Patterson has hauled in 38 catches for 459 yards (57.4 yards per game) and five touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Dallas
- Dallas has given up over 100 receiving yards to five players this season.
- The Cowboys have allowed 16 players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Four players have caught more than one touchdown pass against Dallas this season.
Dallas Cowboys Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||287.5 (27)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||101.0 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||371.5 (21)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.3 (28)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.0 (18)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!