Eastern Michigan vs. Central Michigan Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The Central Michigan Chippewas (7-4, 0-0 MAC) and Eastern Michigan Eagles (7-4, 0-0 MAC) will face off in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Chippewas are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -8). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 64.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Central Michigan stats and betting info
Betting trends for Central Michigan
- Central Michigan is 6-5-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 8-point favorites this season, the Chippewas are 1-1 against the spread.
- Central Michigan games have hit the over in five out of 11 opportunities (45.5%).
- Central Michigan and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under (64 points) four times this season.
- The Chippewas have seen a 59.2 average over/under in their games this season, 4.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Chippewas rack up 23.5 more yards per game (459.7) than the Eagles allow per outing (436.2).
- In games that Central Michigan churns out over 436.2 yards, the team is 5-2 overall.
- The Chippewas have turned the ball over 10 times this season, five fewer than the Eagles have forced (15).
|Pass yards||280.7 (3088)||21|
|Rush yards||179.0 (1969)||52|
|Points scored||33.2 (365)||28|
|Pass yards against||264.0 (2904)||110|
|Rush yards against||143.4 (1577)||54|
|Points allowed||27.6 (304)||79|
Key players for Central Michigan
- Daniel Richardson has thrown for 2,262 yards (205.6 ypg) to lead Central Michigan, completing 62.3% of his passes and recording 21 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Lew Nichols, has carried the ball 267 times for 1,514 yards (137.6 per game), with 14 touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 36 passes for 261 yards (23.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Kalil Pimpleton’s team-high 868 receiving yards (78.9 yards per game) have come on 53 receptions with four touchdowns.
Eastern Michigan stats and betting info
Betting trends for Eastern Michigan
- Eastern Michigan has a 5-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Eagles are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this year.
- Eastern Michigan games have hit the over in five out of 10 opportunities (50%).
- There have been five Eastern Michigan games that have finished with a combined score higher than 64 points this season.
- Eagles games have an over/under of 57.8 points this season, 6.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The Eagles rack up 395.0 yards per game, only 12.4 fewer than the 407.4 the Chippewas give up.
- In games that Eastern Michigan picks up over 407.4 yards, the team is 6-1.
- The Eagles have 12 giveaways this season, while the Chippewas have 13 takeaways .
|Pass yards||267.5 (2942)||32|
|Rush yards||127.5 (1403)||98|
|Points scored||32.9 (362)||33|
|Pass yards against||242.8 (2671)||90|
|Rush yards against||193.4 (2127)||109|
|Points allowed||27.5 (303)||77|
Key players for Eastern Michigan
- Ben Bryant leads Eastern Michigan with 2,700 passing yards (245.5 ypg) on 232-of-337 passing with 14 touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season.
- Jawon Hamilton’s team-high 614 rushing yards (55.8 per game) have come on 100 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- Hassan Beydoun’s 860 receiving yards (78.2 yards per game) lead the team. He has 78 receptions with four touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!