East Carolina Pirates vs Tulsa Golden Hurricane Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 24
The Tulsa Golden Hurricane visit the East Carolina Pirates at Minges Coliseum, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Tuesday, January 24th. The Golden Hurricane are 5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 143 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Tulsa Golden Hurricane and East Carolina Pirates.
East Carolina Pirates Stats and Betting Info
Trends for East Carolina
- The East Carolina Pirates are currently 10-10 on the season.
- The Pirates are averaging 69.1 points per game. Combining with Golden Hurricane’s 69.5 points per game gives a total of 138.6, which is 4.4 less than the current Over/Under of 143.
East Carolina Pirates Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||69.1||117|
|Points Allowed Per Game||69.5||157|
|Assists Per Game||13.4||45|
|Rebounds Per Game||33.9||76|
|Blocks Per Game||2.4||139|
Key Players for East Carolina
- Javon Small leads East Carolina with 15.8 points per game in 18 games.
- Javon Small leads East Carolina with 5.6 assists per game in 18 games.
- Brandon Johnson leads East Carolina with 9.0 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Jaxon Ellingsworth leads East Carolina with a 100.0 FG% through 2 games.
- Quentin Diboundje leads East Carolina with a 38.5 3PT% through 17 games.
Tulsa Golden Hurricane Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Tulsa
- The Tulsa Golden Hurricane are currently 5-13 on the season.
- The Golden Hurricane are averaging 69.5 points per game. Combining with Pirates’ 69.1 points per game gives a total of 138.6, which is 4.4 less than the current Over/Under of 143.
Tulsa Golden Hurricane Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||69.5||113|
|Points Allowed Per Game||76.1||275|
|Assists Per Game||12.6||53|
|Rebounds Per Game||30.0||200|
|Blocks Per Game||1.9||162|
Key Players for Tulsa
- Sam Griffin leads Tulsa with 16.2 points per game in 18 games.
- Anthony Pritchard leads Tulsa with 4.1 assists per game in 18 games played.
- Bryant Selebangue leads Tulsa with 9.3 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Nikita Konstantynovskyi leads Tulsa with a 100.0 FG% through 2 games.
- Brandon Betson leads Tulsa with a 46.7 3PT% through 18 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.