Eagles vs. Giants Player Props | Saquon Barkley | Week 12
Sportsbooks have posted player prop bets for Saquon Barkley ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
NFC East foes hit the field in Week 12 when Barkley and the New York Giants (3-6) meet the Philadelphia Eagles (5-6) at MetLife Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Saquon Barkley’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Barkley Season Stats
- This season Barkley has piled up 195 rushing yards (21.7 per game) on 54 attempts with two touchdowns.
- Barkley has collected 102 yards after contact as a rusher this season, thanks in part to three broken tackles.
- He also averages 14.4 receiving yards per game, grabbing 14 passes for 130 yards and one touchdown.
- He ranks 111th in the NFL with 140 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for three of his team’s 16 touchdowns on offense this season, or 18.8%.
Barkley’s Notable Teammates
- Daniel Jones has thrown for 2,059 yards while completing 64.8% of his throws (190-of-293), with eight touchdowns and five interceptions (228.8 yards per game). He also has 50 carries for 258 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 28.7 yards per game.
- Devontae Booker has rushed for 315 yards on 85 carries (35.0 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 20 catches for 161 yards (17.9 per game) and one touchdown.
- Kadarius Toney has 352 yards on 28 catches. He has been targeted 36 times and averages 39.1 receiving yards per game this year.
- Sterling Shepard has caught 32 passes on 43 targets for 324 yards and one touchdown, averaging 36.0 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- The Eagles defense hasn’t allowed a player to put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Philadelphia has given up at least one rushing touchdown to 11 players this season.
- The Eagles have given up at least two rushing touchdowns to five players this season.
Philadelphia Eagles Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||244.0 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.0 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||116.5 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||348.1 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (9)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.6 (19)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!