Eagles vs. Giants Player Props | Devontae Booker | Week 12
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Devontae Booker and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Booker’s New York Giants (3-6) and the Philadelphia Eagles (5-6) meet in a Week 12 matchup between NFC East rivals at MetLife Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Devontae Booker’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Booker Season Stats
- Booker has taken 85 carries for a team-leading 315 rushing yards (35.0 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Booker has racked up 118 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to two broken tackles), which is 44th among qualified runners.
- And he has tacked on 20 catches for 161 yards (17.9 per game) and one receiving TD.
- This season, he has racked up 174 yards after the catch, which ranks 74th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for three of his team’s 16 touchdowns on offense this season, or 18.8%.
Booker’s Notable Teammates
- Daniel Jones leads the team with 2,059 passing yards (228.8 yards per game) and has a 64.8% completion percentage this season (190-of-293) while throwing eight touchdowns with five interceptions. He also has 258 rushing yards on 50 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 28.7 yards per game.
- Jones has rushed for 258 yards on 50 carries (28.7 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Kadarius Toney’s 28 receptions on 36 targets this year have resulted in 352 yards.
- This season Sterling Shepard is averaging 36.0 yards per game, with 32 catches (on 43 targets) for 324 yards and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- The Eagles defense hasn’t allowed a player to pile up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- 11 players have rushed for at least a touchdown against Philadelphia this season.
- The Eagles have allowed five players to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Philadelphia Eagles Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||244.0 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.0 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||116.5 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||348.1 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (9)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.6 (19)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!