Eagles vs. Giants Player Props | Devonta Smith | Week 12
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Devonta Smith and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
NFC East foes square off in Week 12 when Smith’s Philadelphia Eagles (5-6) play the New York Giants (3-6) at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Devonta Smith’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Smith Season Stats
- Smith’s 664 receiving yards (60.4 per game) are a team high. He has 46 catches (74 targets) and four touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 167 yards after the catch, which ranks 82nd among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 13.3% of his team’s 30 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
Smith’s Notable Teammates
- Jalen Hurts leads the team with 2,306 passing yards (209.6 yards per game) and has a 61.6% completion percentage this year (197-of-320) while throwing 13 touchdowns with five interceptions. He also has 618 rushing yards on 114 carries with eight touchdowns, averaging 56.2 yards per game.
- So far this year Hurts has run for 618 yards on 114 carries (56.2 ypg), with eight rushing touchdowns.
- Dallas Goedert has been targeted 47 times, recording 491 yards on 34 catches, including two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. New York
- New York has allowed three players to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Giants have allowed nine players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- No player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against New York this season.
New York Giants Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||263.2 (17)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.0 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.6 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (24)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||372.4 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (13)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.0 (21)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!