Diamondbacks vs. Guardians Player Props | Geraldo Perdomo | Tuesday
The Arizona Diamondbacks visit the Cleveland Guardians at Progressive Field, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Tuesday August 2nd. The Arizona Diamondbacks are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Arizona Diamondbacks player Geraldo Perdomo as the Diamondbacks face the Cleveland Guardians in Major League Baseball action.
In their first and only matchup this season on August 1, 2022, the Guardians won by a score of 6-5.
Geraldo Perdomo Season Stats
- Games Played: 93 | Home Runs: 3 | RBI: 22 | Runs: 37 | Batting Average: .200 | OBP: .296 | SLG: .271 | OPS: .567.
- Perdomo’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cleveland Guardians is set at 0.5 which is 0.10 less than than his season average of 0.60.
- Perdomo’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cleveland Guardians is set at 0.5 which is 0.10 more than than his season average of 0.40.
- Perdomo’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cleveland Guardians is set at 0.5 which is 0.26 more than than his season average of 0.24.
- Perdomo’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cleveland Guardians is set at 0.5 which is 0.47 more than than his season average of 0.03.
Geraldo Perdomo Stats vs. Cleveland
Geraldo Perdomo Notable Teammates
The The Cleveland Guardians are 4-1 in their last five games, while the Arizona Diamondbacks are heading into this matchup with a record of 1-4 in their last five contests.
The Diamondbacks’ 45-57 record in 2022 puts them in 5th place in the NL West with a 15-27 division record and 11th place in the National League with a 39-52 league record.
The Cleveland Guardians are 53-49, sitting in 2nd place in the AL Central with a 25-21 division record and 7th place in the American League with a 44-42 league record.
Cleveland Guardians Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.252||7|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Mariners Player Props | Aaron Judge | Wednesday
The New York Yankees visit the Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park, taking the field at 4:10pm ET on Wednesday August 10th. The Seattle Mariners are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
White Sox vs. Royals Player Props | Johnny Cueto | Wednesday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Wednesday August 10th. The Kansas City Royals are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…