Diamondbacks vs. Giants Player Props | Corbin Carroll | Friday
The San Francisco Giants visit the Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field, taking the field at 9:40pm ET on Friday September 23rd. The Arizona Diamondbacks are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Arizona Diamondbacks player Corbin Carroll as the Diamondbacks face the San Francisco Giants in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Diamondbacks and Giants, the Diamondbacks won three times and the Giants won twice. Their most recent matchup on August 18, 2022 ended 5-0 with the Arizona Diamondbacks taking the win.
Corbin Carroll Season Stats
- Games Played: 21 | Home Runs: 3 | RBI: 13 | Runs: 9 | Batting Average: .288 | OBP: .356 | SLG: .545 | OPS: .901.
- Carroll’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Francisco Giants is set at 0.5 which is 0.40 less than than his season average of 0.90.
- Carroll’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Francisco Giants is set at 0.5 which is 0.07 more than than his season average of 0.43.
- Carroll’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Francisco Giants is set at 0.5 which is 0.12 less than than his season average of 0.62.
- Carroll’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Francisco Giants is set at 0.5 which is 0.36 more than than his season average of 0.14.
Corbin Carroll Notable Teammates
The The San Francisco Giants are 5-0 in their last five games, while the Arizona Diamondbacks are heading into this matchup with a record of 2-3 in their last five contests.
The Diamondbacks’ 70-81 record in 2022 puts them in 4th place in the NL West with a 27-43 division record and 9th place in the National League with a 59-74 league record.
The San Francisco Giants are 73-77, sitting in 3rd place in the NL West with a 25-39 division record and 8th place in the National League with a 63-67 league record.
San Francisco Giants Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.233||23|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | D.J. Chark | Week 3
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | C.J. Ham | Week 3
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | Dalvin Cook | Week 3
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Oswaldo Cabrera | Friday
The Boston Red Sox visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Friday September 23rd. The Boston Red Sox are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…