Detroit Pistons vs. Milwaukee Bucks Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 24
The Milwaukee Bucks (10-8) host the Detroit Pistons (4-13) at Fiserv Forum, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 24, 2021. The Pistons are 14.5-point underdogs in the game. The point total is 214.5 for the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Milwaukee Bucks and Detroit Pistons in which the Bucks are currently the clear pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Milwaukee Vs. Detroit Moneyline Betting Action
Bucks stats and betting info
Betting trends for Milwaukee
- So far this season, Milwaukee has compiled a 7-11-0 record against the spread.
- Five of Milwaukee’s 18 games with a set total have hit the over (27.8%).
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to exceed Wednesday’s total of 214.5 points 10 times this season.
- On average, the Bucks have seen a 220.7 over/under in their games this season, 6.2 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The Bucks have a 9-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 69.2% of those games).
- Milwaukee has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -1300 or shorter.
- The Bucks have a 92.9% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
Key players for Milwaukee
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 26.9 PTS, 11.9 REB, 6 AST, 1.2 STL, 1.9 BLK, 50 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (21-for-76)
- Grayson Allen: 15 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 42.8 3PT% (62-for-145)
- Pat Connaughton: 11.7 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (47-for-117)
- Bobby Portis: 14.8 PTS, 8.5 REB, 47.5 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (24-for-58)
- Jrue Holiday: 13.4 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.7 STL, 39.5 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (20-for-61)
Bucks Injuries: Donte DiVincenzo: Out (Foot), Semi Ojeleye: Out (Calf), Brook Lopez: Out (Back)
Pistons stats and betting info
Betting trends for Detroit
- Milwaukee’s ATS record is 7-11-0 this season.
- Milwaukee games have gone over the point total in five out of 18 opportunities (27.8%).
- There have been five Detroit games that have finished with a combined score over 214.5 points this season.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.1 points more than the average over/under in Pistons’ games this season (209.4 points).
- The Pistons have entered the game as underdogs 16 times this season and won three, or 18.8%, of those games.
- Detroit has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +781 moneyline set for this game.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies an 11.4% chance of a victory for the Pistons.
Key players for Detroit
- Jerami Grant: 19.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 40.6 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (30-for-92)
- Saddiq Bey: 13.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (33-for-109)
- Isaiah Stewart: 7.3 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.2 BLK, 54.5 FG%
- Cory Joseph: 7.2 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (9-for-34)
- Josh Jackson: 8.3 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 28 3PT% (14-for-50)
Pistons Injuries: Killian Hayes: Out (Thumb), Kelly Olynyk: Out (Knee)
Pick for Bucks vs. Pistons
The Bucks are favored to win over the Pistons based on our in-depth statistical analysis combined with the bet split data from regulated betting sites.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!