Denver Broncos vs. Las Vegas Raiders: Best Odds and Preview for Week 6
The Denver Broncos (3-2) and Las Vegas Raiders (3-2) will face off in a matchup of two division rivals. The Broncos are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -3). The total for this one is set at 44.5 points.
Best odds for Broncos vs. Raiders
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Denver Broncos and Las Vegas Raiders in which the Raiders are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Broncos Vs. Raiders Spread Betting Action
Denver stats and betting info
Betting trends for Denver
- Denver is 3-2-0 ATS this season.
- The Broncos are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when favored by 3 points or more this season.
- In Denver’s five games with a set total, one has hit the over (20%).
|Pass yards||258.6 (1293)||18|
|Rush yards||118.6 (593)||12|
|Points scored||20.4 (102)||23|
|Pass yards against||222.8 (1114)||5|
|Rush yards against||85.4 (427)||6|
|Points allowed||15.2 (76)||2|
Key players for Denver
- Teddy Bridgewater has 1,180 yards passing for Denver, completing 69.8% of his passes and tossing seven touchdowns and one interception this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 57 rushing yards (11.4 ypg) on 13 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Melvin Gordon III, has carried the ball 60 times for 282 yards (56.4 per game), scoring two times. He’s also caught 10 passes for 96 yards.
- Javonte Williams has carried the ball 54 times for 247 yards (49.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- Courtland Sutton’s 377 yards as a receiver lead the team. He’s been targeted 39 times and has totaled 25 receptions and one touchdown.
- Tim Patrick has grabbed 22 passes while averaging 60.4 yards per game and scoring two touchdowns.
- Noah Fant’s 21 receptions have yielded 176 yards and two touchdowns.
Broncos: Jeremiah Attaochu: Out (Quadricep), KJ Hamler: Out (Hamstring), Noah Fant: Questionable (Ankle), Melvin Gordon III: Questionable (Illness), Drew Lock: Questionable (Right Shoulder)
Las Vegas stats and betting info
Betting trends for Las Vegas
- Las Vegas is 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Raiders are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- Two of Las Vegas’ five games with a set total have hit the over (40%).
|Pass yards||321.0 (1605)||2|
|Rush yards||78.6 (393)||29|
|Points scored||22.6 (113)||18|
|Pass yards against||217.2 (1086)||4|
|Rush yards against||134.4 (672)||25|
|Points allowed||24.0 (120)||17|
Key players for Las Vegas
- Derek Carr leads Las Vegas with 1,605 yards on 131-of-205 passing with eight touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season.
- Peyton Barber has rushed 37 times for 143 yards, with one touchdown.
- Josh Jacobs has racked up 122 yards (on 38 carries) with three touchdowns.
- Henry Ruggs III has totaled 17 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 348 (69.6 yards per game). He’s been targeted 28 times and has and one touchdown.
- Darren Waller has caught 28 passes and compiled 319 receiving yards (63.8 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Hunter Renfrow has racked up 305 reciving yards (61.0 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Las Vegas injuries
Raiders: No Injuries Listed
Pick for Broncos vs. Raiders
Bet split data from regulated betting sites paired with an in-depth games analysis favors the Broncos to cover the spread against the Raiders.
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more NFL insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.