Denver Broncos vs. Baltimore Ravens: Best Odds and Preview for Week 4
The Denver Broncos (3-0) are small favorites (-1.5) over the Baltimore Ravens (2-1). The Broncos have taken three games in a row. The over/under for this one is set at 44 points.
Best odds for Broncos vs. Ravens
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Denver Broncos and Baltimore Ravens in which the Ravens are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Broncos Vs. Ravens Spread Betting Action
Denver stats and betting info
Betting trends for Denver
- Denver has covered each spread it has faced this season (3-0-0).
- In games this season they were favored by 1.5 points or more, the Broncos have a 3-0 record against the spread.
- Denver’s three games with a set total this season have all finished under the over/under.
|Pass yards||275.7 (827)||11|
|Rush yards||127.3 (382)||7|
|Points scored||25.3 (76)||11|
|Pass yards against||181.7 (545)||4|
|Rush yards against||59.3 (178)||2|
|Points allowed||8.7 (26)||1|
Key players for Denver
- Teddy Bridgewater has thrown for 827 yards (275.7 ypg) to lead Denver, completing 76.8% of his passes and recording four touchdown passes this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 44 rushing yards on 11 carries.
- Melvin Gordon III has racked up 193 yards on 42 carries while finding paydirt two times as a runner. He’s also caught six passes for 76 yards (25.3 per game).
- This season, Javonte Williams has carried the ball 39 times for 138 yards (46.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Courtland Sutton’s team-leading 210 yards as a receiver have come on 15 receptions (out of 20 targets).
- Tim Patrick has caught 12 passes for 174 yards (58.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Noah Fant has racked up 12 catches for 110 yards, an average of 36.7 yards per game. He’s scored one time as a receiver this season.
Broncos: Jeremiah Attaochu: Out (Quadricep), Phillip Lindsay: Questionable (Foot), Drew Lock: Out (Right Shoulder), Davontae Harris: Questionable (Hamstring)
Baltimore stats and betting info
Betting trends for Baltimore
- Baltimore has covered the spread once in three opportunities this year.
- The Ravens are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Out of Baltimore’s three games with a set total, two have hit the over (66.7%).
|Pass yards||253.7 (761)||19|
|Rush yards||185.3 (556)||1|
|Points scored||27.3 (82)||10|
|Pass yards against||331.7 (995)||30|
|Rush yards against||79.0 (237)||9|
|Points allowed||28.3 (85)||26|
Key players for Baltimore
- Lamar Jackson has thrown for 761 yards (253.7 ypg) to lead Baltimore, completing 60.9% of his passes and recording three touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He is also the team’s top rusher, racking up 251 yards (83.7 ypg) on 35 carries with two touchdowns.
- Ty’Son Williams has taken 27 carries and totaled 164 yards with one touchdown.
- Marquise Brown has totaled 15 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 235 (78.3 yards per game). He’s been targeted 23 times and has and two touchdowns.
- Sammy Watkins has caught 12 passes and compiled 208 receiving yards (69.3 per game).
- Mark Andrews’ 17 targets have resulted in 13 grabs for 186 yards.
Ravens: Derek Wolfe: Questionable (Elbow), Justice Hill: Questionable (Thigh), Ronnie Stanley: Questionable (Shoulder), Justin Madubuike: Questionable (Knee), Anthony Levine Sr.: Questionable (Abdomen), Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Knee), Chris Moore: Questionable (Finger), L.J. Fort: Questionable (Thigh)
Pick for Broncos vs. Ravens
An in-depth statistical analysis paired with the bet split data provided by regulated betting sites favors the Ravens to cover the spread against the Broncos.
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more NFL insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.