Dallas Mavericks vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 12
In a matchup featuring one of the struggling teams in the NBA, the Oklahoma City Thunder (8-17) face the Dallas Mavericks (12-13) at Paycom Center on December 12, 2021. The Thunder are 2-8 in their past 10 games. They enter this matchup as underdogs by five points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Dallas Mavericks and Oklahoma City Thunder in which the Mavericks are currently the clear pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Dallas Vs. Oklahoma City Moneyline Betting Action
Mavericks stats and betting info
Betting trends for Dallas
- Dallas is 10-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have a 2-5 record against the spread in games they were favored by 5 points or more this season.
- Dallas has gone over in eight of its 25 games with a set total (32%).
- The Mavericks have won 10 of the 13 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (76.9%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -195 or shorter, Dallas has gone 4-3 (57.1%).
- The Mavericks have a 66.1% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
Key players for Dallas
- Luka Doncic: 25.6 PTS, 8 REB, 8.5 AST, 44.7 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (57-for-175)
- Jalen Brunson: 14.3 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (23-for-71)
- Kristaps Porzingis: 19.6 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.4 BLK, 45.7 FG%, 30 3PT% (30-for-100)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.3 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (58-for-179)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 9.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44 FG%, 37 3PT% (44-for-119)
Mavericks Injuries: Sterling Brown: Day To Day (Foot), Luka Doncic: Out (Ankle), Willie Cauley-Stein: Out (Personal)
Thunder stats and betting info
Betting trends for Oklahoma City
- Dallas has gone 10-15-0 ATS this season.
- The Mavericks have a 2-5 record against the spread when favored by 5 points or more this season.
- Eight of Dallas’ 25 games with a set total have hit the over (32%).
- This season, the Thunder have won seven out of the 23 games, or 30.4%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Oklahoma City has won four of its 17 games, or 23.5%, when they’re the underdog by at least +160 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Thunder based on the moneyline is 38.5%.
Key players for Oklahoma City
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 21.4 PTS, 5 AST, 41 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (42-for-141)
- Josh Giddey: 10.6 PTS, 5.9 AST, 40.4 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (21-for-81)
- Luguentz Dort: 17.3 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 33 3PT% (60-for-182)
- Darius Bazley: 8.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 37.6 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (24-for-88)
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl: 6.8 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (26-for-77)
Thunder Injuries: None
Pick for Mavericks vs. Thunder
Bet split data from regulated betting sites paired with our in-depth games analysis favors the Mavericks to win over the Thunder.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!