Dallas Mavericks vs. Memphis Grizzlies Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 8
In a contest featuring one of the struggling teams in the NBA, the Dallas Mavericks (11-12) play the Memphis Grizzlies (14-10) at FedExForum on December 8, 2021. The Mavericks have lost three in a row and are 2-8 in their past 10 games. They enter this matchup as underdogs by 5.5 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Memphis Grizzlies and Dallas Mavericks in which the Mavericks are currently the pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Memphis Vs. Dallas Moneyline Betting Action
Grizzlies stats and betting info
Betting trends for Memphis
- So far this season, Memphis has compiled a 15-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Grizzlies are 3-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Out of Memphis’ 24 games with a set total, 13 have hit the over (54.2%).
- The Grizzlies are 8-4 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Memphis has played three times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -214 or shorter, and earned a victory in each game.
- The Grizzlies have a 68.2% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
Key players for Memphis
- Ja Morant: 24.1 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 47.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (31-for-87)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 15.8 PTS, 2 BLK, 42.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (54-for-147)
- Desmond Bane: 16.1 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 40 3PT% (62-for-155)
- Steven Adams: 7.2 PTS, 8.5 REB, 52.5 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.8 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (38-for-105)
Grizzlies Injuries: Sam Merrill: Out (Ankle), Kyle Anderson: Day To Day (Back), Brandon Clarke: Out (Knee), Ziaire Williams: Out (Ankle), Ja Morant: Out (Knee)
Mavericks stats and betting info
Betting trends for Dallas
- Memphis’ ATS record is 15-9-0 this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 5.5 points or more, the Grizzlies have a 3-0 record against the spread.
- Memphis has hit the over in 13 of its 24 games with a set total (54.2%).
- This season, the Mavericks have won one out of the 10 games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Dallas has been at least a +173 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
- The Mavericks have a 36.6% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Key players for Dallas
- Luka Doncic: 25.5 PTS, 7.9 REB, 8.5 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.4 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (51-for-157)
- Jalen Brunson: 14.5 PTS, 49 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (23-for-68)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.5 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (56-for-164)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 9.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.4 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (44-for-116)
- Dwight Powell: 6.2 PTS, 59.3 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
Mavericks Injuries: Sterling Brown: Out (Foot), Willie Cauley-Stein: Out (Personal)
Pick for Grizzlies vs. Mavericks
Our in-depth games analysis combined with the bet split data provided by regulated betting sites favors the Mavericks to win over the Grizzlies.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!