Dallas Mavericks vs. Los Angeles Clippers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 21
The Los Angeles Clippers (9-7) are 3.5-point favorites for their matchup with the Dallas Mavericks (9-6) on November 21, 2021, when a pair of the best players in the NBA — the Clippers’ Paul George and the Mavericks’ Luka Doncic — will be on display at Staples Center.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Los Angeles Vs. Dallas Moneyline Betting Action
Clippers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Los Angeles
- Los Angeles is 8-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Clippers have a 3-6 record against the spread in games they were favored by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Los Angeles has gone over in seven of its 16 games with a set total (43.8%).
- The Clippers have gone 9-4 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 69.2% of those games).
- Los Angeles has a 5-4 record (winning 55.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -158 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Clippers have an implied win probability of 61.2%.
Key players for Los Angeles
- George: 26.3 PTS, 7.9 REB, 5.2 AST, 2 STL, 43.9 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (50-for-144)
- Reggie Jackson: 17.2 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (48-for-143)
- Eric Bledsoe: 10.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.4 FG%, 23.2 3PT% (13-for-56)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.8 PTS, 8.3 REB, 63.4 FG%
- Nicolas Batum: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.1 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (32-for-73)
Clippers Injuries: Kawhi Leonard: Out (Right Knee), Jason Preston: Out (Foot), Marcus Morris Sr.: Out (Knee)
Mavericks stats and betting info
Betting trends for Dallas
- Los Angeles has gone 8-8-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Clippers are 3-6 against the spread.
- Seven of Los Angeles’ 16 games with a set total have hit the over (43.8%).
- The Mavericks have been listed as the underdog six times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- This season, Dallas has been at least a +129 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 43.7% chance of a victory for the Mavericks.
Key players for Dallas
- Doncic: 24.9 PTS, 8.3 REB, 7.9 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (32-for-104)
- Jalen Brunson: 15.5 PTS, 5.3 AST, 48.7 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (18-for-52)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 15.3 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (40-for-113)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 8.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.7 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (25-for-73)
- Dwight Powell: 6.9 PTS, 58.8 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
Mavericks Injuries: Maxi Kleber: Day To Day (Back), Luka Doncic: Day To Day (Knee/Ankle)
Pick for Clippers vs. Mavericks
An in-depth statistical analysis paired with the betting split data provided by regulated betting sites favors the Clippers to win over the Mavericks.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!