Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants Betting Odds & Game Analysis | NFL Week 15 Predictions
The Dallas Cowboys (9-4) are heavy favorites (-10.5) versus the New York Giants (4-9) in a battle of two division rivals. The matchup has an over/under of 45 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants in which the Cowboys are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Cowboys Vs. Giants Spread Betting Action
Dallas stats and betting info
Betting trends for Dallas
- Dallas is 10-3-0 ATS this season.
- Dallas games have gone over the point total in six out of 13 opportunities (46.2%).
|Pass yards||291.1 (3784)||5|
|Rush yards||128.5 (1670)||6|
|Points scored||29.2 (380)||2|
|Pass yards against||269.5 (3503)||24|
|Rush yards against||110.2 (1433)||15|
|Points allowed||22.1 (287)||12|
Key players for Dallas
- Dak Prescott has thrown for 3,381 yards (260.1 ypg) to lead Dallas, completing 67.9% of his passes and collecting 24 touchdown passes compared to 10 interceptions this season.
- Ezekiel Elliott has 810 rushing yards on 185 carries with eight touchdowns. He’s also added 41 catches for 245 yards (18.8 per game) and one touchdown via the passing game.
- Tony Pollard has carried the ball 107 times for 602 yards (46.3 per game) and two touchdowns while also racking up 259 yards through the air.
- CeeDee Lamb’s leads his squad with 890 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 64 catches (out of 100 targets) and scored six touchdowns.
- Amari Cooper has caught 51 passes for 675 yards (51.9 yards per game) and six touchdowns this year.
- Dalton Schultz has a total of 584 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 53 throws and scoring four touchdowns.
Cowboys: Xavier Woods: Questionable (Groin), Deante Burton: Out (Shoulder), Rashard Robinson: Questionable (Knee), Ezekiel Elliott: Questionable (Calf)
New York stats and betting info
Betting trends for New York
- New York has gone 6-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Giants have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 10.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in four of New York’s 13 games with a set total.
|Pass yards||233.6 (3037)||20|
|Rush yards||94.2 (1225)||26|
|Points scored||17.8 (232)||27|
|Pass yards against||256.5 (3335)||18|
|Rush yards against||125.0 (1625)||25|
|Points allowed||23.8 (310)||21|
Key players for New York
- Daniel Jones has compiled 2,428 yards (186.8 yards per game) while completing 64.3% of his passes and collecting 10 touchdown passes with seven interceptions this season. He’s also run for 298 yards with two touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Devontae Booker, has carried the ball 105 times for 432 yards (33.2 per game) with two touchdowns. He’s also caught 30 passes for 229 yards and one touchdown.
- Saquon Barkley has run for 379 yards across 100 carries, scoring two touchdowns. He’s chipped in with 33 catches for 224 yards and two touchdowns.
- Kenny Golladay has totaled 28 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 424 (32.6 yards per game). He’s been targeted 54 times and has .
- Kadarius Toney has put together a 392-yard season so far. He’s caught 35 passes on 48 targets.
- Sterling Shepard has racked up 351 reciving yards (27.0 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
New York injuries
Giants: Daniel Jones: Questionable (Hamstring), Kaden Smith: Questionable (Knee), Evan Engram: Questionable (Calf), Darnay Holmes: Out (Knee)
Pick for Cowboys vs. Giants
Betting split data provided by regulated betting sites combined with an in-depth games analysis favors the Cowboys to cover the spread against the Giants.
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Looking for Week 15 NFL parlays ideas?