Cowboys vs. Giants Player Props | Dak Prescott | Week 15
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Dak Prescott for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
NFC East opponents square off in Week 15 when Prescott and the Dallas Cowboys (9-4) meet the New York Giants (4-9) at MetLife Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dak Prescott’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Prescott Season Stats
- Prescott has passed for 3,381 yards (260.1 per game) while completing 67.9% of his passes (309-for-455), with 24 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- Prescott ranks eighth in the NFL with 1,753 air yards on completed passes this season.
- He’s also helped out on the ground, with 106 rushing yards (8.2 ypg) on 37 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Prescott has collected 12 yards after contact as a rusher this season.
- He has accounted for 25 of his team’s 37 touchdowns on offense this season, or 67.6%.
Prescott’s Notable Teammates
- Ezekiel Elliott has run for 810 yards on 185 carries (62.3 yards per game), with eight rushing touchdowns this year. He also has 41 catches for 245 yards (18.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- CeeDee Lamb has hauled in 64 catches for 890 yards (68.5 yards per game) and six touchdowns.
- Amari Cooper is averaging 51.9 yards per game, having racked up 51 receptions (74 targets) for 675 yards and six touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. New York
- New York has allowed only one player to amass over 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- New York has allowed two or more passing touchdowns to three opposing quarterbacks this season.
- The Giants haven’t allowed a player to throw for at least three touchdowns against them in a game this season.
New York Giants Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||256.5 (18)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.8 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.0 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (19)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||369.7 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (9)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.8 (21)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!