Cowboys vs. Football Team Player Props | CeeDee Lamb | Week 14
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on CeeDee Lamb for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
NFC East foes square off in Week 14 when Lamb’s Dallas Cowboys (8-4) play the Washington Football Team (6-6) at FedExField in Landover, Maryland.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze CeeDee Lamb’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Lamb Season Stats
- Lamb has grabbed 57 passes for a team-best 829 yards and six touchdowns. He has been targeted 90 times and averages 69.1 yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 345 yards after the catch, which ranks 18th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 16.7% of his team’s 36 offensive touchdowns this season, with six total.
Lamb’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Dak Prescott has collected 3,170 passing yards (264.2 yards per game) while completing 287 of 416 passes (69.0% completion percentage), with 23 touchdowns and eight interceptions.
- So far this year Ezekiel Elliott has run for 765 yards on 173 carries (63.8 ypg), with eight rushing touchdowns. Elliott also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 40 passes for 230 (19.2 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Amari Cooper has been targeted 67 times, recording 624 yards on 46 catches, including five touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Four players have racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Washington this season.
- The Football Team have given up a touchdown pass to 17 players this season.
- Washington has allowed only one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||274.7 (28)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||91.3 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||355.2 (18)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (26)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.8 (24)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!