Colorado vs. Utah Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The No. 16 Utah Utes (8-3, 0-0 Pac-12) and Colorado Buffaloes (4-7, 0-0 Pac-12) will meet in a battle of two conference rivals. The Utes are heavy favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -24.5). The matchup has an over/under of 52.5 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Utah stats and betting info
Betting trends for Utah
- Utah is 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Out of Utah’s 10 games with a set total, seven have hit the over (70%).
- Seven Utah games this season have gone over Friday’s total of 52.5 points.
- The Utes have seen a 53.3 average over/under in their games this season, 0.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The Utes rack up only 14.5 more yards per game (433.3) than the Buffaloes allow per matchup (418.8).
- When Utah churns out over 418.8 yards, the team is 6-1.
- This year, the Utes have 11 turnovers, one fewer than the Buffaloes have takeaways (12).
|Pass yards||219.5 (2414)||77|
|Rush yards||213.8 (2352)||18|
|Points scored||35.9 (395)||20|
|Pass yards against||209.8 (2308)||34|
|Rush yards against||131.2 (1443)||32|
|Points allowed||22.3 (245)||40|
Key players for Utah
- Cameron Rising has thrown for 1,930 yards (175.5 ypg) to lead Utah, completing 62.9% of his passes and collecting 14 touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 329 rushing yards (29.9 ypg) on 50 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Tavion Thomas has carried the ball 143 times for a team-high 836 yards (76.0 per game), with 17 touchdowns this year.
- Brant Kuithe’s team-leading 478 receiving yards (43.5 yards per game) have come on 40 receptions with five touchdowns.
Colorado stats and betting info
Betting trends for Colorado
- Colorado has gone 5-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Buffaloes are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 24.5-point underdogs.
- Four of Colorado’s 10 games with a set total have hit the over (40%).
- In Colorado’s 10 games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s point total of 52.5.
- Buffaloes games have an over/under of 49.1 points this season, 3.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The Buffaloes rack up 73.5 fewer yards per game (267.5) than the Utes allow (341.0).
- Colorado is 3-1 overall when the team amasses over 341.0 yards.
- The Buffaloes have seven giveaways this season, while the Utes have 12 takeaways .
|Pass yards||135.5 (1491)||126|
|Rush yards||131.9 (1451)||95|
|Points scored||19.3 (212)||119|
|Pass yards against||248.1 (2729)||95|
|Rush yards against||170.7 (1878)||94|
|Points allowed||26.5 (292)||70|
Key players for Colorado
- Brendon Lewis has thrown for 1,456 yards (132.4 ypg) to lead Colorado, completing 59.8% of his passes and collecting 10 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 173 rushing yards (15.7 ypg) on 84 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Jarek Broussard has carried the ball 142 times for a team-high 661 yards (60.1 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- Brenden Rice’s 299 receiving yards (27.2 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 21 receptions and three touchdowns.
Sports bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!