Colorado Rockies vs San Diego Padres Betting Odds & Game Analysis | July 12
The San Diego Padres visit the Colorado Rockies at Coors Field, taking the field at 8:40pm ET on Tuesday July 12th, 8:40pm ET. The Colorado Rockies are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 11.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the San Diego Padres and Colorado Rockies.
Colorado and San Diego Betting Info
- Six of the last seven games between the Padres and Rockies at Coors Field have gone UNDER the total runs line.
- The Rockies have won 10 of their last 11 games as home underdogs against the Padres.
San Diego Padres Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.240|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.4|
Key Players for San Diego
- David Knehr: 0.00 ERA, 9.45 K/9, 0.45 WHIP
- Taylor Rogers: 4.04 ERA, 10.35 K/9, 1.04 WHIP
- Tayler Scott: 4.15 ERA, 16.61 K/9, 1.85 WHIP
- Paul Abrams: .234 Batting Avg, .281 OBP, .333 SLG, .614 OPS, 15 Runs
- Trenton Grisham: .190 Batting Avg, .290 OBP, .326 SLG, .616 OPS, 32 Runs
- Austin Nola: .236 Batting Avg, .308 OBP, .303 SLG, .611 OPS, 23 Runs
- José Azocar: .233 Batting Avg, .281 OBP, .326 SLG, .607 OPS, 12 Runs
- Eric Hosmer: .273 Batting Avg, .331 OBP, .382 SLG, .713 OPS, 28 Runs
- Manuel Machado: .310 Batting Avg, .385 OBP, .538 SLG, .923 OPS, 52 Runs
- Nomar Mazara: .309 Batting Avg, .356 OBP, .436 SLG, .792 OPS, 11 Runs
- Louis Voit: .224 Batting Avg, .316 OBP, .408 SLG, .724 OPS, 29 Runs
- Jacob Cronenworth: .241 Batting Avg, .334 OBP, .389 SLG, .723 OPS, 54 Runs
Colorado Rockies Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.257|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.4|
Key Players for Colorado
- Daniel Bard: 2.20 ERA, 11.02 K/9, 1.07 WHIP
- Jhoulys Chacín: 7.32 ERA, 7.33 K/9, 1.45 WHIP
- Kyle Freeland: 4.70 ERA, 6.08 K/9, 1.37 WHIP
- José Iglesias: .296 Batting Avg, .337 OBP, .392 SLG, .729 OPS, 26 Runs
- Christopher Cron: .292 Batting Avg, .345 OBP, .544 SLG, .889 OPS, 49 Runs
- Charles Blackmon: .268 Batting Avg, .321 OBP, .465 SLG, .786 OPS, 44 Runs
- Yonathan Daza: .297 Batting Avg, .352 OBP, .347 SLG, .699 OPS, 32 Runs
- Ryan McMahon: .235 Batting Avg, .326 OBP, .365 SLG, .691 OPS, 34 Runs
- Brendan Rodgers: .254 Batting Avg, .308 OBP, .408 SLG, .716 OPS, 39 Runs
- Elias Díaz: .214 Batting Avg, .268 OBP, .337 SLG, .605 OPS, 15 Runs
- Samuel Hilliard: .161 Batting Avg, .238 OBP, .268 SLG, .506 OPS, 13 Runs
- Randal Grichuk: .244 Batting Avg, .283 OBP, .389 SLG, .672 OPS, 31 Runs
In the last 5 matchups between the Rockies and Padres, the Rockies won four times and the Padres won once. Their most recent matchup on July 11, 2022 ended 6-5 with the San Diego Padres taking the win.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Mariners Player Props | Aaron Judge | Wednesday
The New York Yankees visit the Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park, taking the field at 4:10pm ET on Wednesday August 10th. The Seattle Mariners are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
White Sox vs. Royals Player Props | Johnny Cueto | Wednesday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Wednesday August 10th. The Kansas City Royals are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…