Colorado Rockies vs Los Angeles Dodgers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | July 29
The Los Angeles Dodgers visit the Colorado Rockies at Coors Field, taking the field at 8:40pm ET on Friday July 29th, 8:40pm ET. The Colorado Rockies are 2-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 11.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Los Angeles Dodgers and Colorado Rockies.
Colorado and Los Angeles Betting Info
- The Dodgers have won each of their last nine night games against NL West opponents.
- Five of the Rockies’ last six night games against National League opponents have gone OVER the total runs line.
Los Angeles Dodgers Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.257|
|AVG Runs Scored||5.2|
Key Players for Los Angeles
- Jacob Reed: 3.86 ERA, 7.71 K/9, 2.14 WHIP
- Craig Kimbrel: 3.97 ERA, 12.97 K/9, 1.44 WHIP
- Andrew Heaney: 0.47 ERA, 12.57 K/9, 0.88 WHIP
- Justin Turner: .257 Batting Avg, .332 OBP, .405 SLG, .737 OPS, 42 Runs
- Cody Bellinger: .205 Batting Avg, .268 OBP, .381 SLG, .649 OPS, 48 Runs
- Maxwell Muncy: .158 Batting Avg, .307 OBP, .302 SLG, .609 OPS, 39 Runs
- Trea Turner: .312 Batting Avg, .356 OBP, .504 SLG, .860 OPS, 59 Runs
- Gavin Lux: .307 Batting Avg, .382 OBP, .436 SLG, .818 OPS, 49 Runs
- Jacob Lamb: .222 Batting Avg, .323 OBP, .426 SLG, .749 OPS, 7 Runs
- William Smith: .258 Batting Avg, .351 OBP, .454 SLG, .805 OPS, 39 Runs
- Frederick Freeman: .323 Batting Avg, .401 OBP, .538 SLG, .939 OPS, 67 Runs
- Markus Betts: .269 Batting Avg, .344 OBP, .530 SLG, .874 OPS, 71 Runs
Colorado Rockies Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.261|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.5|
Key Players for Colorado
- Daniel Bard: 1.91 ERA, 10.28 K/9, 1.04 WHIP
- Justin Lawrence: 5.60 ERA, 11.72 K/9, 1.87 WHIP
- Antonio Senzatela: 4.90 ERA, 5.40 K/9, 1.74 WHIP
- Kristopher Bryant: .307 Batting Avg, .376 OBP, .487 SLG, .863 OPS, 26 Runs
- José Iglesias: .299 Batting Avg, .340 OBP, .398 SLG, .738 OPS, 33 Runs
- Christopher Cron: .283 Batting Avg, .338 OBP, .527 SLG, .865 OPS, 58 Runs
- Charles Blackmon: .274 Batting Avg, .325 OBP, .478 SLG, .803 OPS, 50 Runs
- Ryan McMahon: .236 Batting Avg, .336 OBP, .373 SLG, .709 OPS, 38 Runs
- Brendan Rodgers: .273 Batting Avg, .324 OBP, .425 SLG, .749 OPS, 46 Runs
- Elias Díaz: .239 Batting Avg, .301 OBP, .385 SLG, .686 OPS, 18 Runs
- Randal Grichuk: .249 Batting Avg, .294 OBP, .392 SLG, .686 OPS, 34 Runs
In the last 5 matchups between the Rockies and Dodgers, the Rockies won none and the Dodgers won five times. Their most recent matchup on July 28, 2022 ended 13-0 with the Los Angeles Dodgers taking the win.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Jose Trevino | Friday
The New York Yankees visit the Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Friday August 12th. The Boston Red Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Friday
White Sox vs. Tigers Player Props | Gavin Sheets | Friday
The Detroit Tigers visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Friday August 12th. The Detroit Tigers are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…
White Sox vs. Tigers Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Friday
Washington Nationals vs San Diego Padres Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 12
The San Diego Padres visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Friday August 12th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 2-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…