Colorado Rockies vs Chicago White Sox Betting Odds & Game Analysis | July 26
The Chicago White Sox visit the Colorado Rockies at Coors Field, taking the field at 8:40pm ET on Tuesday July 26th, 8:40pm ET. The Colorado Rockies are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 11 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Chicago White Sox and Colorado Rockies.
Colorado and Chicago Betting Info
- Seven of the White Sox’s last eight night games against National League opponents have gone UNDER the total runs line.
- The White Sox have won each of their last nine road games against National League opponents.
Chicago White Sox Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.257|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.4|
Key Players for Chicago
- Liam Hendriks: 3.31 ERA, 13.22 K/9, 1.07 WHIP
- James Lambert: 2.31 ERA, 6.94 K/9, 1.24 WHIP
- Michael Lynn: 6.43 ERA, 8.78 K/9, 1.40 WHIP
- Adam Engel: .247 Batting Avg, .298 OBP, .360 SLG, .658 OPS, 25 Runs
- Allen Pollock: .232 Batting Avg, .274 OBP, .345 SLG, .619 OPS, 32 Runs
- Bernardo Zavala: .286 Batting Avg, .333 OBP, .429 SLG, .762 OPS, 12 Runs
- Joshua Harrison: .233 Batting Avg, .305 OBP, .365 SLG, .670 OPS, 31 Runs
- Andrew Vaughn: .298 Batting Avg, .345 OBP, .462 SLG, .807 OPS, 38 Runs
- Timothy Anderson: .310 Batting Avg, .353 OBP, .412 SLG, .765 OPS, 47 Runs
- Yoán Moncada: .207 Batting Avg, .261 OBP, .332 SLG, .593 OPS, 21 Runs
- José Abreu: .304 Batting Avg, .388 OBP, .468 SLG, .856 OPS, 53 Runs
- Gavin Sheets: .225 Batting Avg, .290 OBP, .367 SLG, .657 OPS, 17 Runs
Colorado Rockies Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.261|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.6|
Key Players for Colorado
- Daniel Bard: 1.91 ERA, 10.28 K/9, 1.04 WHIP
- Jhoulys Chacín: 7.36 ERA, 6.96 K/9, 1.50 WHIP
- Antonio Senzatela: 4.99 ERA, 5.27 K/9, 1.78 WHIP
- Kristopher Bryant: .300 Batting Avg, .367 OBP, .479 SLG, .846 OPS, 25 Runs
- José Iglesias: .300 Batting Avg, .339 OBP, .397 SLG, .736 OPS, 32 Runs
- Christopher Cron: .290 Batting Avg, .346 OBP, .541 SLG, .887 OPS, 57 Runs
- Charles Blackmon: .275 Batting Avg, .325 OBP, .473 SLG, .798 OPS, 49 Runs
- Ryan McMahon: .236 Batting Avg, .329 OBP, .366 SLG, .695 OPS, 37 Runs
- Brendan Rodgers: .261 Batting Avg, .311 OBP, .415 SLG, .726 OPS, 44 Runs
- Elias Díaz: .242 Batting Avg, .297 OBP, .393 SLG, .690 OPS, 18 Runs
- Connor Joe: .257 Batting Avg, .363 OBP, .377 SLG, .740 OPS, 50 Runs
- Randal Grichuk: .248 Batting Avg, .292 OBP, .395 SLG, .687 OPS, 34 Runs
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Jose Trevino | Friday
The New York Yankees visit the Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Friday August 12th. The Boston Red Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Friday
White Sox vs. Tigers Player Props | Gavin Sheets | Friday
The Detroit Tigers visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Friday August 12th. The Detroit Tigers are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…
White Sox vs. Tigers Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Friday
Washington Nationals vs San Diego Padres Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 12
The San Diego Padres visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Friday August 12th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 2-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…