Clippers vs. Warriors Player Props | Norman Powell | Thursday
The Golden State Warriors host the LA Clippers on Thursday, 10:00 PM ET at Chase Center. The Golden State Warriors are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +143.
As favorite, the moneyline for the LA Clippers is -169. The Clippers are a -3.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 231.5 points.
The Warriors and Clippers have met twice this season, with the Warriors winning once and the Clippers winning once.
Norman’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Norman Powell (LAC) has gone over his points prop in 16 of his last 21 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 27.50% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 14.5 (-118) are at MGM.
Norman’s stats vs. Golden State Warriors
Norman’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Clippers at Warriors
- The Warriors are 5-1 ATS at home in their last 6 games
- The Warriors are 8-1 at home in their last 9 games
- The Warriors are 12-0 ATS as home underdogs in their last 12 games
- The Warriors are 4-1 ATS after one day of rest in their last 5 games
- The Over is 4-1 in Clippers games in their last 5 games
Norman’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||113.38||7||1.7|
|PtsAgst / Gm||111.67||15||-0.0|
Norman’s Notable Teammates
- Draymond Green (GS) has gone over his assists prop in 12 of his last 16 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 16.35% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 6.5 (-110) are at MGM
- Jordan Poole (GS) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 13 of his last 15 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.06% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-385) are at MGM
- Klay Thompson (GS) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 15 of his last 15 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.20% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-500) are at DraftKings
- Klay Thompson (GS) has stayed under his 3pt-fg-made prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.68% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 4.5 (-115) are at DraftKings
- Kevon Looney (GS) has stayed under his total-rebounds prop in 127 of his last 166 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 8.06% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 10.5 (-105) are at MGM
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.