Clippers vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | Reggie Jackson | Monday
The Los Angeles Clippers, including Reggie Jackson, play the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday at 10:00 PM ET. At 2.8 three-pointers made per game (shooting 33.5%), Jackson is ranked 13th in the NBA in buckets from beyond the arc.
Below, we break down Jackson’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the top wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Reggie Jackson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jackson Season Stats
- Jackson is putting up 17.3 points, 3.9 assists and 3.5 rebounds per game.
- The 16.5-point total set for Jackson on Monday is 0.8 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Jackson has averaged the same number of rebounds as his prop bet total in Monday’s game (3.5).
- Jackson has averaged 20.8 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 0.3 more than Monday’s prop bet total of 20.5.
- Jackson has put up more than 16.5 points 15 times this season (through 24 games).
- So far this season in 24 games played, Jackson has had a rebound total higher than 3.5 boards in 11 matchups.
Jackson’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- Jackson is averaging 1.0 fewer point per game against the Trail Blazers than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Jackson grabs 2.4 rebounds per game in matchups against the Trail Blazers, 1.1 less than his prop total for this game.
- Jackson averages 3.2 assists in matchups with the Trail Blazers, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In games against the Trail Blazers, Jackson has made 0.3 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Jackson’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Trail Blazers is 3.4 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Jackson averages 17.9 combined points and rebounds in games against the Trail Blazers, which is 2.6 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Jackson puts up 18.7 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Trail Blazers, 1.8 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!