Clippers vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | Paul George | Monday
Paul George (13th in league in made threes — 2.8 per game, 32.3%) and the Los Angeles Clippers will take the court against the Portland Trail Blazers at 10:00 PM ET on Monday.
Below, we dig into George’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the best wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Paul George’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
George Season Stats
- George is tops on the Clippers with 25.1 points per contest (10th in league) and 5.5 assists, while also putting up 7.3 rebounds.
- George’s 25.1 points per game average is 0.4 fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- George has averaged 7.3 rebounds per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet in Monday’s game (7.5).
- George’s combined points and rebounds average (32.4 per game) is 0.1 less than the over/under of 32.5 set for Monday’s matchup.
- George has appeared in 23 games this season, putting up more than 25.5 points in 12 of them.
- George’s single-game rebound total has gone over 7.5 boards 13 times in 23 games.
George’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- George averages 26.5 points per game against the Trail Blazers, 1.0 more than his over/under for this outing.
- George’s 6.6 rebounds per game in matchups against the Trail Blazers are 0.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- George collects 3.7 assists per game against the Trail Blazers, 1.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Trail Blazers, George has made 0.7 more three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- George’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Trail Blazers is 1.7 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- George collects 33.1 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Trail Blazers, which is 0.6 more than his PR prop total for this outing.
- George’s 30.2 combined points and assists in games against the Trail Blazers are 0.3 less than his prop in this matchup.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!