Clippers vs. Suns Player Props | Reggie Jackson | Monday
Reggie Jackson and the Los Angeles Clippers will take on the Phoenix Suns at 10:30 PM ET on Monday. With 2.7 per game (shooting 32.7%), Jackson is 20th in the NBA in made threes.
Let’s examine all of Jackson’s prop bets for this matchup, looking at stats and trends to choose the best value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Reggie Jackson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jackson Season Stats
- Jackson is posting 17.5 points, 4.0 assists and 3.5 rebounds per contest.
- The 17.5 points Jackson has scored per game this season is 1.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Monday (18.5).
- Jackson’s per-game rebound average — 3.5 — equals his prop bet over/under in Monday’s game.
- Jackson’s combined points and rebounds average (21.0 per game) is 1.5 fewer than the over/under of 22.5 set in Monday’s matchup.
- In the 27 games he’s played this season, Jackson’s point total has exceeded 18.5 points 12 times.
- So far in 27 games, Jackson has grabbed more than 3.5 rebounds in 12 matchups.
Jackson’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Phoenix
- Jackson’s points-per-game average against the Suns (14.8) is 3.7 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Jackson averages 2.8 rebounds in games against the Suns. That is 0.7 less than his prop total (3.5) for this contest.
- Jackson dishes out 3.9 assists per game against the Suns, 0.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Suns, Jackson has made 0.1 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Jackson’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Suns is 6.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Jackson accumulates 17.6 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Suns, and that is 4.9 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Jackson collects 18.7 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Suns, 4.8 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Phoenix Suns Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!