Clippers vs. Spurs Player Props | Norman Powell | Friday
The San Antonio Spurs host the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday January 20th, 1:04pm ET at AT&T Center. The San Antonio Spurs are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 229.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Los Angeles Clippers is -283. The Clippers are a 7-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Spurs and Clippers have met twice this season, with the Spurs winning none and the Clippers winning twice. Their most recent matchup on November 19, 2022 ended 119-97 with the Los Angeles Clippers taking the win.
Norman Powell Season Stats
- Norman Powell averages 16.0 points, 1.7 assists, 2.9 rebounds, and 0.8 steals per contest.
- Powell’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Antonio Spurs is set at 16.5 which is 0.5 more than his season average of 16.0.
- Powell’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Antonio Spurs is set at 1.5 which is 0.2 less than his season average of 1.7.
- Powell’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Antonio Spurs is set at 2.5 which is 0.4 less than his season average of 2.9.
Norman Powell Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Norman Powell Stats vs. San Antonio
- Powell is averaging 19.5 points per game against the Spurs, 3 more than his point prop bet total for this game (16.5).
- Powell averages 4 rebounds per game against the Spurs. That is 1.5 more than his prop total (2.5) for this game.
- Powell averages 1.5 assists in matchups with the Spurs, the same as his prop bet total for this game.
San Antonio Spurs Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.