Clippers vs. Pistons Player Props | Paul George | Friday
Paul George and the Los Angeles Clippers will hit the court against the Detroit Pistons at 3:30 PM ET on Friday. With 3.0 per game (shooting 34.2%), George is 10th in the league in made threes.
In this piece, we take a look at all of George’s prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Paul George’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
George Season Stats
- George is tops on his team in both points (26.4) and assists (5.3) per game, and also posts 7.8 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 1.8 steals (eighth in the NBA) and 0.4 blocks.
- The 26.5 points prop total set for George on Friday is 0.1 more than his scoring average on the season (26.4).
- George has grabbed 7.8 rebounds per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Friday’s game (7.5).
- George has put up 31.7 combined points and assists per game, 0.2 more than his PA prop bet total for Friday’s matchup (31.5).
- In the 18 games he’s played this season, George’s point total has gone over 26.5 points nine times.
- This season in 18 games, George has recorded more than 7.5 rebounds in 12 contests.
George’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- George’s points-per-game average against the Pistons (23.3) is 3.2 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- George’s 5.3 rebounds per game in matchups against the Pistons are 2.2 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- George collects assists against the Pistons at a lower rate — 2.1 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Pistons, George has made the same amount of three-pointers per game as this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- George has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Pistons that is 7.5 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- George combines for 28.6 points and rebounds per game against the Pistons. That is 5.9 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- George’s 26.7 combined points and assists in games against the Pistons are 4.8 less than his prop in this matchup.
Detroit Pistons Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!