Clippers vs. Nuggets Player Props | Kawhi Leonard | Friday
The Los Angeles Clippers host the Denver Nuggets on Friday January 13th, 10:20am ET at Crypto.com Arena. The Denver Nuggets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 110.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Los Angeles Clippers is -131. The Clippers are a 2-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Clippers and Nuggets have met twice this season, with the Clippers winning none and the Nuggets winning twice. Their most recent matchup on January 5, 2023 ended 122-91 with the Denver Nuggets taking the win.
Kawhi Leonard Season Stats
- Kawhi Leonard averages 18.2 points, 3.8 assists, 6.1 rebounds, and 1.1 steals per contest.
- Leonard’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Denver Nuggets is set at 26.9 which is 8.7 more than his season average of 18.2.
- Leonard’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Denver Nuggets is set at 5.1 which is 1.3 more than his season average of 3.8.
- Leonard’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Denver Nuggets is set at 6.5 which is 0.4 more than his season average of 6.1.
Kawhi Leonard Stats vs. Denver
- Leonard is averaging 6 points per game against the Nuggets, 20.9 less than his point prop bet total for this game (26.9).
- Leonard averages 3 rebounds per game against the Nuggets. That is 3.5 less than his prop total (6.5) for this game.
- Leonard averages 2 assists in matchups with the Nuggets, 3.1 less than his prop bet total for this game.
Denver Nuggets Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.