Clippers vs. Mavericks Player Props | Paul George | Sunday
Paul George (fifth in league in made threes — 3.1 per game, 34.7%) and the Los Angeles Clippers will take on the Dallas Mavericks at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday.
With prop bets available for George in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Paul George’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
George Season Stats
- George is tops on his team in both points (26.3) and assists (5.2) per game, and also puts up 7.9 rebounds. Defensively, he averages 2.0 steals (sixth in the NBA) and 0.4 blocks.
- Sunday’s points prop bet for George is 25.5 points. That’s 0.8 fewer than his season average of 26.3.
- George has averaged 1.4 more rebounds per game (7.9) than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (6.5).
- George’s combined points and rebounds average (34.2 per game) is 1.7 more than the 32.5 PR over/under set for Sunday’s matchup.
- George has played 16 games this season, putting up more than 25.5 points in eight of them.
- George’s single-game rebound total has been higher than 6.5 boards 12 times over 16 games played this season.
George’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Dallas
- George’s points-per-game average against the Mavericks (21.2) is 4.3 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- George’s 7.1 rebounds per game in matchups against the Mavericks are 0.6 more than his prop bet total for this contest.
- George averages 4.2 assists in matchups with the Mavericks, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Mavericks, George has made 0.1 more three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- George has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Mavericks that is 5.0 lower than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- George collects 28.3 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Mavericks, and that is 4.2 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- George’s 25.4 combined points and assists in games against the Mavericks are 5.1 less than his prop in this matchup.
Dallas Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!