Clippers vs. Mavericks Player Props | Eric Bledsoe | Sunday
The Los Angeles Clippers, with Eric Bledsoe, face off against the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday at 3:30 PM ET.
In this piece, we dig into all of Bledsoe’s prop bets for this contest, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Eric Bledsoe’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Bledsoe Season Stats
- Bledsoe puts up 10.4 points, 4.2 rebounds and 3.9 assists per contest, shooting 39.4% from the floor.
- The 10.4 points Bledsoe has scored per game this season is 0.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Sunday (10.5).
- Bledsoe has averaged 0.7 more rebounds per game (4.2) than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (3.5).
- Bledsoe has averaged 14.3 combined points and assists per game, 0.2 less than his PA prop bet total — 14.5 — for Sunday’s matchup.
- Through 16 games this season, Bledsoe has scored more than 10.5 points seven times.
- Bledsoe’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 3.5 boards 10 times in 16 games.
Bledsoe’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Dallas
- Bledsoe averages 13.5 points per game against the Mavericks, 3.0 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Bledsoe’s 2.8 rebounds per game in matchups against the Mavericks are 0.7 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- Bledsoe averages 3.8 assists in matchups with the Mavericks, 0.3 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Mavericks, Bledsoe averages 1.2 made threes per game, 0.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Bledsoe’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Mavericks is 2.6 more than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Bledsoe averages 16.3 combined points and rebounds in games against the Mavericks, 1.8 more than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Bledsoe’s 17.3 combined points and assists in games against the Mavericks are 2.8 more than his prop in this matchup.
Dallas Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!