Clippers vs. Magic Player Props | Reggie Jackson | Saturday
Reggie Jackson and the Los Angeles Clippers hit the court versus the Orlando Magic on Saturday at 3:30 PM ET. With 2.7 treys per game (shooting 32.6%), Jackson is ranked 22nd in the NBA in made three-pointers.
In this piece, we take a look at all of Jackson’s prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Reggie Jackson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jackson Season Stats
- Jackson posts 17.2 points, 3.5 rebounds and 4.1 assists per contest, shooting 38.9% from the field and 32.6% from beyond the arc with 2.7 made 3-pointers per game.
- Jackson has racked up 17.2 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 3.3 points fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- Jackson has pulled down 3.5 rebounds per game, the same as his prop bet on Saturday.
- Jackson has averaged 21.3 combined points and assists per game, 4.2 less than his PA prop bet total — 25.5 — for Saturday’s matchup.
- In the 26 games he’s played this season, Jackson’s point total has exceeded 20.5 points eight times.
- Through 26 games played this season, Jackson’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 3.5 boards 12 times.
Jackson’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Orlando
- Jackson is averaging 12.0 fewer points per game against the Magic than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Jackson averages 1.9 rebounds in games against the Magic. That is 1.6 less than his prop total (3.5) for this game.
- Jackson racks up assists against the Magic at a lower rate — 2.2 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Magic, Jackson has made 2.4 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (3.5).
- Jackson has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Magic that is 15.8 lower than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Jackson averages 10.4 combined points and rebounds in games against the Magic, which is 13.1 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Jackson puts up 11.8 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Magic, 13.7 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Orlando Magic Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!