Clippers vs. Heat Player Props | Paul George | Thursday
Paul George (third in league, 26.7 points per game) and the Los Angeles Clippers meet the Miami Heat on Thursday at 10:30 PM ET.
Let’s break down George’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this matchup, aiding you in choosing the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Paul George’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
George Season Stats
- George leads his squad in points (26.7), rebounds (8.3) and assists (5.4) per contest, shooting 45.8% from the field and 36.4% from beyond the arc with 3.2 made 3-pointers per contest. At the other end, he puts up 2.5 steals (
- Thursday’s points prop bet for George is 26.5 points. That is 0.2 fewer than his season average of 26.7.
- George has averaged 0.8 more rebounds per game (8.3) than his prop bet total in Thursday’s game (7.5).
- George combines to average 32.1 points and assists per game, 0.4 fewer than his PA prop bet total (32.5) for Thursday’s game.
- In the 10 games he’s played this season, George’s point total has gone over 26.5 points five times.
- George’s single-game rebound output has gone over 7.5 boards eight times through 10 games played this season.
George’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Miami
- George is averaging 4.7 fewer points per game against the Heat than his point prop bet total for this game.
- George’s 5.2 rebounds per game in matchups with the Heat are 2.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- George collects assists against the Heat at a lower rate — 2.2 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Heat, George averages 0.3 fewer made three-pointers (3.2) than this contest’s over/under (3.5).
- George’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Heat is 30.3, which is 10.2 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- George accumulates 27 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Heat, and that is 7.5 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- George collects 25.1 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Heat, 7.4 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Miami Heat Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!