Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Milwaukee Bucks Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 6
In a game featuring one of the sharpest shooting teams in the NBA versus one of the best defending against the 3-pointer, the Milwaukee Bucks (15-9) are favorites, by eight points, over the Cleveland Cavaliers (13-11) at Fiserv Forum on December 6, 2021. The Bucks are third in the league in triples per game (14.5), while the Cavaliers are third in 3’s allowed (11.0).
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Milwaukee Bucks and Cleveland Cavaliers.
Bucks stats and betting info
Betting trends for Milwaukee
- So far this season, Milwaukee has put together an 11-13-0 record against the spread.
- The Bucks have a 2-4 record against the spread when favored by 8 points or more this season.
- Milwaukee games have hit the over in nine out of 24 opportunities (37.5%).
- The Bucks have won 73.7% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (14-5).
- Milwaukee has played six times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -359 or shorter, and claimed a victory in each game.
- The Bucks have an implied moneyline win probability of 78.2% in this game.
Key players for Milwaukee
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 27.6 PTS, 11.8 REB, 6.0 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.7 BLK, 53.2 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (24-for-87)
- Bobby Portis: 15.3 PTS, 8.8 REB, 47.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (35-for-84)
- Jrue Holiday: 15.3 PTS, 6.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.9 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (32-for-92)
- Pat Connaughton: 12.3 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (66-for-157)
- Khris Middleton: 17.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.8 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (33-for-96)
Bucks Injuries: Donte DiVincenzo: Out (Foot), Semi Ojeleye: Out (Calf), Brook Lopez: Out (Back), Giannis Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Calf), George Hill: Day To Day (Knee)
Cavaliers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Cleveland
- Milwaukee has an 11-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 8-point favorites this season, the Bucks are 2-4 against the spread.
- Nine of Milwaukee’s 24 games with a set total have hit the over (37.5%).
- The Cavaliers have entered the game as underdogs 21 times this season and won 10, or 47.6%, of those games.
- This season, Cleveland has won three of its seven games when they’re the underdog by at least +275 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 26.7% chance of a victory for the Cavaliers.
Key players for Cleveland
- Jarrett Allen: 16.9 PTS, 11.3 REB, 1.2 BLK, 70.3 FG%
- Darius Garland: 19.7 PTS, 7.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 47.4 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (61-for-156)
- Ricky Rubio: 13.6 PTS, 6.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 36.3 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (46-for-131)
- Evan Mobley: 14.1 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.9 BLK, 47.0 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Cedi Osman: 11.6 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (45-for-105)
Cavaliers Injuries: Collin Sexton: Out For Season (Knee), Dean Wade: Out (Calf)
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!