Cleveland Browns vs. Baltimore Ravens Betting Odds & Game Analysis | NFL Week 12 Predictions
In a battle of two division rivals, the Baltimore Ravens (7-3) will face off against the Cleveland Browns (6-5). The Ravens are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -4). The total for this one is set at 46.5 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Baltimore Ravens and Cleveland Browns in which bettors are fairly split as to which team will cover the spread, with both the total stake and number of wagers placed for the teams are nearly even. The Ravens currently hold the slight edge in overall stake at sportsbooks.
Ravens Vs. Browns Spread Betting Action
Baltimore stats and betting info
Betting trends for Baltimore
- Baltimore has gone 4-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Ravens are winless against the spread (0-5) when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Baltimore games have hit the over in five out of 10 opportunities (50%).
|Pass yards||270.5 (2705)||11|
|Rush yards||151.0 (1510)||3|
|Points scored||24.7 (247)||15|
|Pass yards against||296.7 (2967)||31|
|Rush yards against||88.6 (886)||2|
|Points allowed||23.0 (230)||17|
Key players for Baltimore
- Lamar Jackson leads Baltimore with 2,447 yards (244.7 ypg) on 199-of-309 passing with 14 touchdowns and eight interceptions this season. He also has 639 rushing yards on 106 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Devonta Freeman has carried the ball 59 times for 272 yards (27.2 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Marquise Brown’s leads his squad with 719 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 52 catches (out of 82 targets) and scored six touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews has hauled in 56 receptions totaling 696 yards, finding the end zone four times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Sammy Watkins has hauled in 22 receptions for 347 yards, an average of 34.7 yards per game..
Ravens: Derek Wolfe: Questionable (Illness), Matt Judon: Questionable (Ankle), Luke Willson: Questionable (Illness), Mark Andrews: Questionable (Thigh), Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Ankle), Tyre Phillips: Questionable (Ankle)
Cleveland stats and betting info
Betting trends for Cleveland
- Cleveland is 5-6-0 ATS this year.
- In games they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this year, the Browns are 1-0 against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in six of Cleveland’s 11 games with a set total.
|Pass yards||222.9 (2452)||25|
|Rush yards||156.8 (1725)||1|
|Points scored||22.2 (244)||18|
|Pass yards against||233.0 (2563)||8|
|Rush yards against||101.4 (1115)||7|
|Points allowed||22.8 (251)||16|
Key players for Cleveland
- Baker Mayfield has thrown for 2,166 yards (196.9 yards per game) while completing 64% of his passes and recording 10 touchdown passes with six interceptions this season.
- Nick Chubb has rushed for 851 yards on 142 carries so far this year while scoring six times on the ground.
- D’Ernest Johnson has piled up 61 carries and totaled 320 yards with two touchdowns.
- David Njoku’s 372 receiving yards (33.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 24 catches on 35 targets with two touchdowns.
- Donovan Peoples-Jones has put together a 330-yard season so far with three touchdowns. He’s caught 16 passes on 23 targets.
- Austin Hooper has racked up 261 reciving yards (23.7 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Browns: Denzel Ward: Out (Calf), Nick Harris: Questionable (Ankle), Andrew Sendejo: Questionable (Groin), Wyatt Teller: Questionable (Calf), Sheldrick Redwine: Out (Knee)
Pick for Ravens vs. Browns
Our in-depth games analysis combined with the betting split data provided by regulated betting sites points to the Ravens being favored to cover the spread against the Browns.
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Looking for other NFL games? Check out all NFL Week 12 odds and pick a game to bet on.