Cleveland Browns vs. Arizona Cardinals: Best Odds and Preview for Week 6
Having taken one in a row, the Arizona Cardinals (5-0) will face the Cleveland Browns (3-2). Despite that, the Browns are slight favorites (-2.5). An over/under of 50.5 points has been set for the matchup.
Best odds for Browns vs. Cardinals
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Cleveland Browns and Arizona Cardinals in which the Cardinals are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Browns Vs. Cardinals Spread Betting Action
Cleveland stats and betting info
Betting trends for Cleveland
- Cleveland’s ATS record is 3-2-0 this season.
- The Browns are 1-1 against the spread when favored by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in three of Cleveland’s five games with a set total.
|Pass yards||248.0 (1240)||24|
|Rush yards||187.6 (938)||1|
|Points scored||28.4 (142)||6|
|Pass yards against||246.6 (1233)||12|
|Rush yards against||75.6 (378)||2|
|Points allowed||22.8 (114)||11|
Key players for Cleveland
- Baker Mayfield has 1,240 passing yards for Cleveland, completing 66.9% of his passes and recording four touchdowns and two interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 67 rushing yards (13.4 ypg) on 17 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Nick Chubb has carried the ball 90 times for a team-high 523 yards on the ground and has found the end zone four times.
- Kareem Hunt has run for 295 yards (59.0 per game) on 55 carries with five touchdowns, while also checking in with 149 yards in the passing game (on 17 catches).
- David Njoku’s leads his squad with 260 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 14 receptions (out of 17 targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Rashard Higgins has compiled 11 receptions for 143 yards, an average of 28.6 yards per game. He’s scored one time as a receiver this season.
Browns: Odell Beckham Jr.: Questionable (Illness), Karl Joseph: Out (Hamstring), Wyatt Teller: Out (Calf), Jamie Gillan: Questionable (Left Groin), Ronnie Harrison Jr.: Out (Concussion), Larry Ogunjobi: Questionable (Abdomen), Jarvis Landry: Questionable (Hip), Baker Mayfield: Questionable (Chest), Jacob Phillips: Out (Knee), Olivier Vernon: Questionable (Groin)
Arizona stats and betting info
Betting trends for Arizona
- So far this season, Arizona has put together a 4-1-0 record against the spread.
- The Cardinals are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- Out of Arizona’s five games with a set total, two have hit the over (40%).
|Pass yards||302.4 (1512)||5|
|Rush yards||128.0 (640)||8|
|Points scored||31.4 (157)||4|
|Pass yards against||230.6 (1153)||8|
|Rush yards against||139.0 (695)||28|
|Points allowed||19.0 (95)||6|
Key players for Arizona
- Kyler Murray has thrown for 1,512 yards (302.4 per game) while completing 75.2% of his passes and tossing 10 touchdown passes with four interceptions this season. He’s also run for 110 yards with three touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Chase Edmonds, has carried the ball 49 times for 270 yards (54.0 per game). He’s also caught 23 passes for 159 yards.
- James Conner has rushed for 201 yards on 63 carries with five touchdowns.
- DeAndre Hopkins’ 312 receiving yards (62.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 23 catches on 34 targets with four touchdowns.
- Christian Kirk has put together a 283-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He’s caught 21 passes on 23 targets.
- Rondale Moore has racked up 270 reciving yards (54.0 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Cardinals: Devon Kennard: Questionable (Calf), D.J. Humphries: Questionable (Back), Dennis Gardeck: Questionable (Foot), Kylie Fitts: Out (Hamstring)
Pick for Browns vs. Cardinals
The Cardinals are favored to cover the spread against the Browns based on our in-depth statistical analysis combined with the bet split data from regulated betting sites.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!