Clemson Tigers vs Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 24
The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets visit the Clemson Tigers at Littlejohn Coliseum, taking the court at 9:00pm EST on Tuesday, January 24th. The Yellow Jackets are 10.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 140 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and Clemson Tigers.
Clemson Tigers Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Clemson
- The Clemson Tigers are currently 16-4 on the season.
- The Tigers are averaging 74.5 points per game. Combining with Yellow Jackets’ 69.8 points per game gives a total of 144.3, which is 4.3 more than the current Over/Under of 140.
Clemson Tigers Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||74.5||68|
|Points Allowed Per Game||66.9||98|
|Assists Per Game||14.7||32|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.4||131|
|Blocks Per Game||3.0||108|
Key Players for Clemson
- Hunter Tyson leads Clemson with 15.7 points per game in 20 games.
- Chase Hunter leads Clemson with 4.3 assists per game in 18 games.
- Hunter Tyson leads Clemson with 10.0 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- RJ Godfrey leads Clemson with a 66.7 FG% through 19 games.
- Alex Hemenway leads Clemson with a 50.0 3PT% through 12 games.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Georgia Tech
- The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets are currently 8-11 on the season.
- The Yellow Jackets are averaging 69.8 points per game. Combining with Tigers’ 74.5 points per game gives a total of 144.3, which is 4.3 more than the current Over/Under of 140.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||69.8||110|
|Points Allowed Per Game||70.5||178|
|Assists Per Game||13.8||41|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.9||109|
|Blocks Per Game||4.2||51|
Key Players for Georgia Tech
- Miles Kelly leads Georgia Tech with 13.6 points per game in 19 games.
- Deivon Smith leads Georgia Tech with 3.6 assists per game in 19 games played.
- Deivon Smith leads Georgia Tech with 5.6 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Rodney Howard leads Georgia Tech with a 60.3 FG% through 18 games.
- Freds Pauls Bagatskis leads Georgia Tech with a 50.0 3PT% through 4 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.