Cincinnati vs. East Carolina Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The No. 4 Cincinnati Bearcats (11-0, 0-0 AAC) will have their second-ranked pass defense on display versus the East Carolina Pirates (7-4, 0-0 AAC) and the No. 22 pass offense in the country, on Friday, November 26, 2021. The Bearcats are heavily favored, by 14 points. An over/under of 58.5 points has been set for the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Cincinnati stats and betting info
Betting trends for Cincinnati
- Cincinnati has a 6-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bearcats are 3-5 against the spread when favored by 14 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in five of Cincinnati’s 11 games with a set total .
- Five Cincinnati games this season have gone over Friday’s over/under of 58.5 points.
- On average, the over/under in Bearcats games is 3.8 points fewer than the over/under of 58.5 points in this contest.
- The Bearcats average 39.9 more yards per game (430.1) than the Pirates give up per contest (390.2).
- When Cincinnati churns out over 390.2 yards, the team is 6-0.
- This year, the Bearcats have 16 turnovers, three fewer than the Pirates have takeaways (19).
|Pass yards||249.3 (2742)||52|
|Rush yards||180.8 (1989)||48|
|Points scored||40.0 (440)||8|
|Pass yards against||154.5 (1699)||2|
|Rush yards against||149.7 (1647)||66|
|Points allowed||16.0 (176)||6|
Key players for Cincinnati
- Desmond Ridder leads Cincinnati with 2,699 passing yards (245.4 ypg) on 206-of-310 passing with 25 touchdowns and six interceptions this season. He also has 325 rushing yards (29.5 ypg) on 83 carries while scoring six touchdowns on the ground.
- Jerome Ford has carried the ball 162 times for a team-high 970 yards (88.2 per game), with 16 touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 17 catches for 192 yards (17.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Alec Pierce’s 666 receiving yards (60.5 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 40 receptions and six touchdowns.
East Carolina stats and betting info
Betting trends for East Carolina
- East Carolina is 7-4-0 ATS this year.
- East Carolina has gone over in four of its 11 games with a set total (36.4%).
- In East Carolina’s 11 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s over/under of 58.5.
- Pirates games have an over/under of 57.5 points this season, 1.0 point fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The Pirates average 142.9 more yards per game (447.1) than the Bearcats give up per outing (304.2).
- In games that East Carolina picks up more than 304.2 yards, the team is 7-3.
- The Pirates have turned the ball over 20 times, nine fewer times than the Bearcats have forced turnovers (29).
|Pass yards||275.5 (3030)||22|
|Rush yards||171.6 (1888)||60|
|Points scored||31.2 (343)||51|
|Pass yards against||224.8 (2473)||59|
|Rush yards against||165.4 (1819)||86|
|Points allowed||25.5 (280)||61|
Key players for East Carolina
- Holton Ahlers has thrown for 2,907 yards (264.3 ypg) to lead East Carolina, completing 63% of his passes and tossing 17 touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 226 rushing yards (20.5 ypg) on 108 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- Keaton Mitchell has carried the ball 157 times for a team-high 1,077 yards (97.9 per game), with nine touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 22 catches for 257 yards (23.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- Tyler Snead’s team-high 769 receiving yards (69.9 yards per game) have come on 61 receptions with four touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!