Cincinnati Reds vs Miami Marlins Betting Odds & Game Analysis | July 25
The Miami Marlins visit the Cincinnati Reds at Great American Ball Park, taking the field at 6:40pm ET on Monday July 25th, 6:40pm ET. The Miami Marlins are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Miami Marlins and Cincinnati Reds.
Cincinnati and Miami Betting Info
- Each of the Marlins’ last six games after going to extra innings have gone UNDER the total runs line.
- The Marlins have lost each of their last seven games at Great American Ball Park.
Miami Marlins Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.238|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.1|
Key Players for Miami
- Tanner Scott: 4.43 ERA, 12.83 K/9, 1.45 WHIP
- Jeff Brigham: 0.00 ERA, 18.00 K/9, 2.00 WHIP
- Braxton Garrett: 3.42 ERA, 8.94 K/9, 1.14 WHIP
- Bryan De La Cruz: .218 Batting Avg, .264 OBP, .371 SLG, .635 OPS, 21 Runs
- Miguel Rojas: .241 Batting Avg, .288 OBP, .355 SLG, .643 OPS, 27 Runs
- Jacob Stallings: .186 Batting Avg, .248 OBP, .233 SLG, .481 OPS, 19 Runs
- Jesús Sánchez: .202 Batting Avg, .265 OBP, .379 SLG, .644 OPS, 34 Runs
- Jeffrey Bleday: .500 Batting Avg, .600 OBP, .750 SLG, 1.350 OPS, 1 Run
- Garrett Cooper: .279 Batting Avg, .347 OBP, .426 SLG, .773 OPS, 28 Runs
- Jesús Aguilar: .251 Batting Avg, .298 OBP, .393 SLG, .691 OPS, 32 Runs
- Joseph Wendle: .290 Batting Avg, .339 OBP, .400 SLG, .739 OPS, 14 Runs
Cincinnati Reds Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.239|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.3|
Key Players for Cincinnati
- Alexis Díaz: 2.04 ERA, 11.21 K/9, 1.02 WHIP
- Michael Minor: 6.65 ERA, 8.02 K/9, 1.61 WHIP
- George Farmer: 5.19 ERA, 12.47 K/9, 1.56 WHIP
- Jonathan India: .227 Batting Avg, .292 OBP, .356 SLG, .648 OPS, 18 Runs
- James Farmer: .254 Batting Avg, .327 OBP, .382 SLG, .709 OPS, 33 Runs
- Michael Moustakas: .211 Batting Avg, .300 OBP, .335 SLG, .635 OPS, 25 Runs
- Michael Papierski: .172 Batting Avg, .314 OBP, .172 SLG, .486 OPS, 4 Runs
- Tyler Naquin: .249 Batting Avg, .310 OBP, .436 SLG, .746 OPS, 28 Runs
- Nicholas Senzel: .256 Batting Avg, .313 OBP, .323 SLG, .636 OPS, 30 Runs
- Brandon Drury: .274 Batting Avg, .332 OBP, .517 SLG, .849 OPS, 57 Runs
- Joseph Votto: .215 Batting Avg, .324 OBP, .389 SLG, .713 OPS, 26 Runs
- Thomas Pham: .236 Batting Avg, .321 OBP, .380 SLG, .701 OPS, 53 Runs
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Jose Trevino | Friday
The New York Yankees visit the Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Friday August 12th. The Boston Red Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Friday
White Sox vs. Tigers Player Props | Gavin Sheets | Friday
The Detroit Tigers visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Friday August 12th. The Detroit Tigers are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…
White Sox vs. Tigers Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Friday
Washington Nationals vs San Diego Padres Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 12
The San Diego Padres visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Friday August 12th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 2-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…