Cincinnati Bengals vs. Denver Broncos Betting Odds & Game Analysis | NFL Week 15 Predictions
The Denver Broncos (7-6) are favored by 1.5 points against the Cincinnati Bengals (7-6) on December 19, 2021, starting at 4:05 PM ET. An over/under of 43.5 points has been set for the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Denver Broncos and Cincinnati Bengals in which the Bengals are currently the pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Broncos Vs. Bengals Spread Betting Action
Denver stats and betting info
Betting trends for Denver
- Denver has a 7-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Broncos have a 5-2 record against the spread this season when favored by 1.5 points or more.
- Denver games have gone over the point total in three out of 13 opportunities (23.1%).
|Pass yards||237.9 (3093)||19|
|Rush yards||123.1 (1600)||12|
|Points scored||21.2 (275)||20|
|Pass yards against||233.5 (3036)||8|
|Rush yards against||106.2 (1380)||10|
|Points allowed||17.5 (228)||2|
Key players for Denver
- Teddy Bridgewater has recorded 2,954 yards (227.2 ypg) on 273-of-404 passing with 18 touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season.
- Javonte Williams has carried the ball 155 times for a team-high 743 yards on the ground and has found the end zone three times. He’s also tacked on 34 catches for 279 yards (21.5 per game) and three touchdowns via the pass.
- This season, Melvin Gordon III has carried the ball 159 times for 716 yards (55.1 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- Courtland Sutton has hauled in 48 receptions for 658 yards (50.6 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone two times as a receiver.
- Tim Patrick has reeled in 42 passes while averaging 44.5 yards per game and scoring four touchdowns.
- Noah Fant has hauled in 53 catches for 475 yards, an average of 36.5 yards per game. He’s scored three times as a receiver this season.
Broncos: Phillip Lindsay: Questionable (Hip), Melvin Gordon III: Questionable (Shoulder), Trey Marshall: Questionable (Shin), Graham Glasgow: Questionable (Foot)
Cincinnati stats and betting info
Betting trends for Cincinnati
- Cincinnati is 6-7-0 ATS this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Bengals have a 3-3 record against the spread.
- Cincinnati games have hit the over in six out of 13 opportunities (46.2%).
|Pass yards||272.5 (3542)||9|
|Rush yards||108.7 (1413)||19|
|Points scored||27.2 (354)||5|
|Pass yards against||274.8 (3573)||30|
|Rush yards against||93.1 (1210)||4|
|Points allowed||22.5 (293)||17|
Key players for Cincinnati
- Joe Burrow has thrown for 3,483 yards on 68.8% passing while recording 25 touchdown passes with 14 interceptions this season.
- Joe Mixon is his team’s leading rusher with 245 carries for 1,036 yards, or 79.7 per game. He’s found the end zone 12 times on the ground, as well. Mixon has also chipped in with 28 catches for 202 yards and two receiving touchdowns.
- Samaje Perine has run for 212 yards across 50 attempts, scoring one touchdown.
- Ja’Marr Chase leads his squad with 1,035 receiving yards on 60 catches with 10 touchdowns.
- Tee Higgins has put together an 812-yard season so far with four touchdowns. He’s caught 57 passes on 89 targets.
- Tyler Boyd’s 77 targets have resulted in 55 receptions for 611 yards and two touchdowns.
Bengals: Logan Wilson: Out (Ankle), Brandon Allen: Out (Knee), Brandon Wilson: Questionable (Hamstring)
Pick for Broncos vs. Bengals
Bet split data from regulated betting sites combined with our in-depth games analysis points to the Bengals being favored to cover the spread against the Broncos.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!