Chiefs vs. Chargers Player Props | Justin Herbert | Week 15
Justin Herbert will have several player prop bet markets available when he hits the field on Thursday at 8:20 PM ET live on FOX.
AFC West opponents square off in Week 15 when Herbert’s Los Angeles Chargers (7-5) play the Kansas City Chiefs (8-4) at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Justin Herbert’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Herbert Season Stats
- Herbert has passed for 3,547 yards (295.6 per game) while completing 66.6% of his passes (315-for-473), with 27 touchdowns and 11 interceptions.
- So far this season, Herbert is sixth in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 1,810.
- He’s also helped out on the ground, with 249 rushing yards (20.8 ypg) on 44 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Herbert has collected 44 yards after contact as a rusher this season, thanks in part to two broken tackles.
- He has accounted for 29 of his team’s 38 touchdowns on offense this season, or 76.3%.
Herbert’s Notable Teammates
- Austin Ekeler has 663 yards on 149 carries (55.3 ypg), with eight rushing touchdowns. He also has 56 catches for 518 yards (43.2 ypg) and seven touchdowns.
- Mike Williams has been targeted 93 times and contributed with 854 yards (on 55 catches) with seven touchdowns.
- This season Ekeler is averaging 43.2 yards per game on 56 catches (71 targets) for 518 yards and seven touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Kansas City
- Kansas City has allowed four players to put up over 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- Seven players have thrown for two or more touchdowns in a game against Kansas City this season.
- Five players have thrown for at least three touchdowns in a game against the Chiefs this season.
Kansas City Chiefs Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||263.8 (21)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||115.2 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (29)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||367.7 (25)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (30)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.6 (8)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!