Chiefs vs. Chargers Player Props | Austin Ekeler | Week 15
Before placing any bets on Austin Ekeler’s player prop betting options for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
AFC West opponents meet in Week 15 when Ekeler’s Los Angeles Chargers (7-5) play the Kansas City Chiefs (8-4) at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Austin Ekeler’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ekeler Season Stats
- Ekeler has 149 rushing attempts for a team-leading 663 yards (55.3 per game), with eight touchdowns.
- Ekeler has stayed on his feet for 319 rushing yards after contact this season, 14th in the NFL.
- He’s also caught 56 passes for 518 yards (43.2 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 498 yards after the catch, which ranks fourth among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 15 of his team’s 38 touchdowns on offense this season, or 39.5%.
Ekeler’s Notable Teammates
- Justin Herbert leads his team with 3,547 passing yards (295.6 per game) and has a 66.6% completion percentage (315-of-473), throwing 27 touchdown passes and 11 interceptions. He also has 249 rushing yards on 44 carries (with two touchdowns), averaging 20.8 yards per game.
- Herbert has run for 249 yards on 44 carries (20.8 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Mike Williams has 55 catches for 854 yards and seven touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 93 times and put up 71.2 receiving yards per game.
- This season Jared Cook has caught 36 passes on 59 targets for 400 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 33.3 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Kansas City
- The Chiefs have given up more than 100 rushing yards to only two players this season.
- Kansas City has allowed at least one rushing touchdown to eight players this season.
- The Chiefs have allowed at least two rushing touchdowns to only one player this season.
Kansas City Chiefs Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||263.8 (21)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||115.2 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (29)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||367.7 (25)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (30)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.6 (8)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!