Chicago Bulls vs. Houston Rockets Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 24
The Chicago Bulls (12-6) visit the Houston Rockets (1-16) at Toyota Center, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 24, 2021. The Bulls are 7.5-point favorites in the game.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Chicago Bulls and Houston Rockets in which the Bulls are currently the clear pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Chicago Vs. Houston Moneyline Betting Action
Bulls stats and betting info
Betting trends for Chicago
- Chicago is 12-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulls are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Out of Chicago’s 18 games with a set total, seven have hit the over (38.9%).
- The Bulls have been favored on the moneyline 11 total times this season. They’ve finished 8-3 in those games.
- Chicago has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of -400 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Bulls an 80.0% chance to win.
Key players for Chicago
- DeMar DeRozan: 26.3 PTS, 49 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (16-for-45)
- Zach LaVine: 25.9 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (51-for-131)
- Lonzo Ball: 12 PTS, 1.7 STL, 40.2 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (51-for-121)
- Nikola Vucevic: 13.6 PTS, 10.9 REB, 1.2 STL, 39.5 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (12-for-45)
- Alex Caruso: 7.5 PTS, 2.2 STL, 39.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (14-for-49)
Bulls Injuries: Javonte Green: Day To Day (Ankle), Patrick Williams: Out (Left Wrist), Nikola Vucevic: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols), Alex Caruso: Day To Day (Ankle)
Rockets stats and betting info
Betting trends for Houston
- Chicago has gone 12-6-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 7.5-point favorites this season, the Bulls are 1-0 against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in seven of Chicago’s 18 games with a set total.
- The Rockets have been listed as the underdog 15 times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- Houston has been at least a +310 moneyline underdog 10 times this season, but was upset in each of those games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 24.4% chance of a victory for the Rockets.
Key players for Houston
- Christian Wood: 15.5 PTS, 11.1 REB, 44.4 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (25-for-81)
- Jae’Sean Tate: 11.1 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (11-for-42)
- Jalen Green: 14.2 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 27.4 3PT% (31-for-113)
- Kevin Porter Jr.: 12.7 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 36.3 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (24-for-78)
- Alperen Sengun: 8.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.5 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
Rockets Injuries: Kevin Porter Jr.: Day To Day (Thigh)
Pick for Bulls vs. Rockets
Betting split data from regulated betting sites combined with an in-depth games analysis favors the Bulls to win over the Rockets.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!