Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | NFL Week 14 Predictions
The Green Bay Packers (9-3) and Chicago Bears (4-8) will meet in a matchup of two division rivals. The Packers are big favorites (-12.5). The game has an over/under of 44 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears in which the Packers are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Packers Vs. Bears Spread Betting Action
Green Bay stats and betting info
Betting trends for Green Bay
- Green Bay is 10-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Green Bay has hit the over in four of its 12 games with a set total (33.3%).
|Pass yards||261.3 (3136)||12|
|Rush yards||106.7 (1280)||21|
|Points scored||23.6 (283)||15|
|Pass yards against||237.8 (2853)||10|
|Rush yards against||102.5 (1230)||9|
|Points allowed||20.2 (242)||5|
Key players for Green Bay
- Aaron Rodgers has thrown for 2,878 yards (239.8 ypg) to lead Green Bay, completing 66.2% of his passes and recording 23 touchdown passes compared to four interceptions this season.
- Aaron Jones has racked up 564 yards on 133 carries while finding the end zone three times as a runner. He’s also caught 37 passes for 298 yards (24.8 per game) and four touchdowns through the air.
- A.J. Dillon has been handed the ball 128 times this year and racked up 543 yards (45.3 per game) with two touchdowns. He’s also contributed in the pass game with 27 grabs for 261 yards and two touchdowns.
- Davante Adams’ leads his squad with 1,083 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 80 receptions (out of 115 targets) and scored five touchdowns.
- Randall Cobb has put up a 375-yard season so far with five touchdowns, hauling in 28 passes on 39 targets.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling’s 17 catches are good enough for 309 yards and two touchdowns.
Green Bay injuries
Packers: Jace Sternberger: Out (Concussion), Equanimeous St. Brown: Questionable (Knee), Simon Stepaniak: Out (Knee), Malik Taylor: Questionable (Hamstring), Darnell Savage: Questionable (Groin)
Chicago stats and betting info
Betting trends for Chicago
- Chicago is 4-8-0 against the spread this year.
- Chicago has gone over in four of its 12 games with a set total (33.3%).
|Pass yards||198.2 (2378)||31|
|Rush yards||125.1 (1501)||8|
|Points scored||16.8 (201)||30|
|Pass yards against||228.3 (2740)||8|
|Rush yards against||120.1 (1441)||23|
|Points allowed||23.9 (287)||22|
Key players for Chicago
- Justin Fields leads Chicago with 1,361 yards on 115-of-198 passing with four touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 311 rushing yards (25.9 ypg) on 56 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, David Montgomery, has carried the ball 134 times for 566 yards (47.2 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Khalil Herbert has taken 94 carries and totaled 389 yards with one touchdown.
- Darnell Mooney’s 721 receiving yards (60.1 yards per game) lead the team. He has 51 receptions on 90 targets with three touchdowns.
- Cole Kmet has 40 receptions (on 64 targets) for a total of 402 yards (33.5 yards per game) this year.
- Allen Robinson II’s 50 targets have resulted in 30 grabs for 339 yards and one touchdown.
Bears: Buster Skrine: Out (Concussion), James Vaughters: Out (Knee), J.P. Holtz: Questionable (Shoulder), Khalil Mack: Questionable (Shoulder)
Pick for Packers vs. Bears
Bet split data from regulated betting sites paired with our in-depth statistical analysis favors the Packers to cover the spread against the Bears.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!