Charlotte Hornets vs. Washington Wizards Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 22
The Washington Wizards (11-5) host the Charlotte Hornets (10-8) at Capital One Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, November 22, 2021. The Hornets are 4-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 216.5.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Washington Wizards and Charlotte Hornets.
Wizards stats and betting info
Betting trends for Washington
- Washington’s ATS record is 10-6-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4-point favorites this season, the Wizards are 2-0 against the spread.
- In Washington’s 16 games with a set total, five have hit the over (31.2%).
- This season, five of Washington’s 16 games have gone over Monday’s over/under of 216.5 points.
- On average, the Wizards have seen a 217.3 over/under in their games this season, 0.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The Wizards have won five of the six games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (83.3%).
- Washington has played as a moneyline favorite of -170 or shorter in only two games this season, which they won both.
- The Wizards have a 63.0% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
Key players for Washington
- Montrezl Harrell: 17.1 PTS, 8.4 REB, 64.3 FG%
- Bradley Beal: 23.7 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.2 STL, 42.8 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (25-for-90)
- Kyle Kuzma: 13.6 PTS, 9.2 REB, 40.8 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (38-for-107)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 15.7 PTS, 5.6 AST, 42.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (30-for-80)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 9.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (32-for-88)
Wizards Injuries: Rui Hachimura: Out (Not With Team), Davis Bertans: Out (Ankle), Thomas Bryant: Out (Left Knee)
Hornets stats and betting info
Betting trends for Charlotte
- So far this season, Washington has compiled a 10-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Wizards are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Five of Washington’s 16 games with a set total have hit the over (31.2%).
- There have been 12 Charlotte games that have finished with a combined score higher than 216.5 points this season.
- Hornets’ games have a total points bet of 225.3 points this season, 8.8 points more than the over/under for this contest.
- This season, the Hornets have won seven out of the 14 games, or 50%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Charlotte has a record of 3-4 in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +150 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Hornets based on the moneyline is 40.0%.
Key players for Charlotte
- LaMelo Ball: 19.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 7.7 AST, 2.0 STL, 41.7 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (50-for-129)
- Miles Bridges: 21.6 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.4 STL, 45.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (43-for-130)
- Gordon Hayward: 17.7 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (34-for-84)
- Mason Plumlee: 6.7 PTS, 7.4 REB, 58.9 FG%
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 13.7 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (44-for-119)
Hornets Injuries: P.J. Washington: Day To Day (Elbow)
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!