Chargers vs. Steelers Player Props | Mike Williams | Week 11
There will be player prop bets available for Mike Williams ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC.
Williams and the Los Angeles Chargers (5-4) play the Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3-1) in Week 11 at SoFi Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mike Williams’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Williams Season Stats
- Williams’ 41 catches (on 72 targets) have netted him 608 yards (67.6 ypg) and six touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 212 yards after the catch, which ranks 41st among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 22.2% of his team’s 27 offensive touchdowns this season, with six total.
Williams’ Notable Teammates
- Justin Herbert has passed for 2,545 yards while completing 65.4% of his passes (231-of-353), with 19 touchdowns and seven interceptions this year (282.8 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 30 times for 117 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 13.0 yards per game.
- Austin Ekeler has 523 yards on 112 carries (58.1 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns. He also has 39 catches for 340 yards (37.8 ypg) and four touchdowns.
- Keenan Allen has 65 catches on 93 targets for 698 yards with two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Pittsburgh
- Three players have recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Pittsburgh this season.
- The Steelers have given up a touchdown pass to 10 players this season.
- Pittsburgh has allowed just one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Pittsburgh Steelers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||244.3 (10)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.4 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||123.0 (24)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (26)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||348.9 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (19)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.6 (8)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!