Chargers vs. Broncos Player Props | Austin Ekeler | Week 12
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Austin Ekeler and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
Ekeler’s Los Angeles Chargers (6-4) and the Denver Broncos (5-5) play in a Week 12 matchup between AFC West foes at Empower Field at Mile High.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Austin Ekeler’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ekeler Season Stats
- Ekeler has had 123 attempts for a team-leading 573 rushing yards (57.3 per game) and scored seven touchdowns.
- Ekeler has racked up 269 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to nine broken tackles), which is 12th among qualified runners.
- He also has 405 receiving yards (40.5 per game) on 45 catches, with six TDs.
- He ranks seventh in the NFL with 386 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored 13 combined touchdowns this season, 40.6% of his team’s 32 offensive TDs.
Ekeler’s Notable Teammates
- Justin Herbert leads the team with 2,927 passing yards (292.7 yards per game) and has a 66.2% completion percentage this year (261-of-394) while throwing 22 touchdowns with eight interceptions. He also has 207 rushing yards on 39 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 20.7 yards per game.
- Herbert has rushed for 207 yards on 39 carries (20.7 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Keenan Allen has been targeted 106 times and turned that into 810 yards (on 74 catches) and two touchdowns.
- Mike Williams has 705 receiving yards on 46 receptions (78 targets), with seven touchdowns, averaging 70.5 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Two players have recorded more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Broncos this season.
- Denver has allowed at least one rushing touchdown to seven players this season.
- No players have run for more than a touchdown against the Broncos this season.
Denver Broncos Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||233.4 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||110.1 (14)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (19)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||328.2 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (13)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.3 (3)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!